Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mako Reactor video guide

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Tony Montana, May 4, 2012

1. Jul 4, 2011
    At last, I've finished my guide on how to play 'ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_1'. I go through basically everything from how to use a materia to winning Extreme 2. I hope you find this guide usefull.

Apologies for the few random blackouts at the end of the video (blame Fraps).
    • Useful x 8
    • Winner x 5
    • Informative x 3
    • Wizard! x 2
    • Artistic x 2
    • Zing! x 1
    • Good Idea x 1
    • Feb 9, 2012
      just wanna say u skipped earth's second location (im still watching it)

(nvm u covered it on the second part, where u told where earth spawned but u skipped the spot in the first walkthrough)
    • Aug 1, 2011
      Good job Tony! I really enjoyed the video. I had a congrats gif, but the damn thing kept breaking. :razz:
      That Guy, May 4, 2012 Last edited by That Guy, May 4, 2012
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Thanks again for making these Tony. Very informative.
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Nice vid, taught me a lot since ive only recently been able to play ZE.
    • May 14, 2011
      Tony amazing tut, from the prespective or a occasional player in ze, the locations of the materia are still quite hard to remember >.< maybe im a derp. and it seems quite confusing in general. (a thing that wasn't explained was how to get to the materia and how to rejoin the main group after getting them).

The walk through part i had no complaints about

Besides that it would have been nice if you used a mic but i came out really well without one, It would be very hard talking non-stop for 30mins.

Finally, how did you manage to upload a 30min 1080p vid, that would have taken me like 8 hours >.<

But great work!
    • Feb 12, 2012
      He gets 9mb upload according to his speedtest. That's prob why.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jul 4, 2011

Thanks for the replies guys, glad you all like it.
      • Nov 2, 2011
      • Jul 19, 2011
        you got talents at making videos and ze. who would've guessed. o wait, everyone who play css!
      • Jan 14, 2012
        I knew you were working on this, but I didn't know it was going to be this extensive! Awesome job mate, professional edit, good music and a nice list of topics you went through very clearly. Again, Awesome.
        Hek, May 4, 2012 Last edited by Hek, May 4, 2012
      • Oct 17, 2011
        That's tony Montana lol. Good job on that tut. Now I can try out for ultima.
        Edit: Can you make one like this for predator too? It would be great. I am just suggesting :razz:
      • Mar 9, 2012
        That's incredible. I don't know squat about Mako except to follow the leader but now I'm going to start grabbing and using some materias and improving my play. Great job, Tony.
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Holy SHIT! What an amazing job Tony! This video is so well made...I can't praise it enough. I got chills at the end when Ultima went off and "the Tempest" played! The guide itself is fantastic too, I learned a lot of stuff about this map that I never knew existed.

Thanks a ton, this will help thousands of noobs out and help even more people enjoy this great map.
      • Mar 12, 2008
      • Apr 12, 2012
        Wow, really nice guide Tony. Great editing. I used to mess around with half life 1 videos and I can appreciate the time and effort involved, great work!

As somewhat of a noob still, I have a couple questions about materias that I didn't see in the guide. Specifically how do you use some materias? (which ones require you to jump to use, do you need to hold E or just tap it?) Level 1 wind seems to require you to jump, but not level 2 or 3? Also, how long do materia effects last on each level? Do any besides ultima have a delayed start or are they instant?

I have a rough idea of the answers to the above for some materias but not for others. Can you shed any light on this?
      • Sep 25, 2010
        None of the materia require you to jump. People jump because they are having trouble activating them.
        If a materia is inside another player, you wont be able to use it.
        All materia can be used by aiming your cross hair at them and press e.
        Different materias have different respawn times.

Nice vid Tony :smile:
      • Jan 2, 2012
        Nice Tony never knew that cowbells prevent bahamut from using materias :razz: