Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mako Reactor

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Vaktus, Oct 14, 2011

1. May 28, 2011
    How are people not bored of this map yet? I've played it over and over and over and.... :sick:

I've come to the point I mostly leave the server when it comes around. Just gives me a headache, anyone else sick of it yet?

... I'd still take it any day over Minecraft Escape. :biggrin:
  2. Aug 5, 2010
    Lol same im a little bored of it
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    I pissed on Mako every time it got played. . .

. . .until we actually beat extreme and went beyond to the next two rounds.

I got stoked about Mako again lol.
  4. Jul 4, 2011
  5. Jan 5, 2007
    What I find interesting is when they complain about wanting new maps, but they end up just RTVing off them and glitch extending the timer on maps like Mako. It's no wonder why we can't have nice things...
  6. Jul 20, 2010
    It's the same reason why they make call of duty games every year and people still buy them no matter how it never changes at all. >.> Sheep will follow blindly
  7. Mar 19, 2011
    Mako is a fun map the only problem and MAJOR one is that it's pretty much unbeatable.. so we will never experience any win on that map so It's pretty much beat the Levels get to Extreme II and then fail and fail miserably play a new map.. rinse.. repeat. Same thing with Predator, Extreme might be easier but Hyper is a hell of alot harder... I've actually never seen us reach Ultimate ONCE. :confused:
  8. Apr 29, 2011
    I honestly only get the games for the ones with Nazi Zambie Mode in it. Ascension FTW.

9. Feb 18, 2011
    At least it doesn't go empty when you play it.
  10. Aug 10, 2011
    Actually it might be of interest for you to know that today, we almost beat predator on ultimate, and finally took down the final boss, unfortunately there were too few people left to hold the bridge. We beat Minas_Tirith on stage 4 extreme with myself as White Knight, and we came close to beating Mako but alas were defeated by Sephiroth.

Edit: And I almost Solo'd Isla Nublar.
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    Well arnet you the queen of the ball! :smile:
  12. Mar 19, 2011
    Ofc Predator isn't as hard as it use to be on Ultimate... I'm sure we can beat that easily as long as we can get to it. And getting to Sepiroth is an easy thing to do on other servers However on pF you need a miracle, and killing Sepiroth Two is pretty much impossible and we will never beat that map maybe one or two people soloing or duoing will but not a group of players. And Minas isn't really that challenging at all unless you have a good zombie raping the Cts. And Isla is more of a Ct sided map.
  13. Aug 10, 2011
    Well don't you have an opinion on everything. you're so full of shit NBK isla sorna is far from human sided, the last hold on extreme is zombie sided, 3 ways to get in, a wide corridor and corners to curve jump around as well as another wide area outside the last room where you jump to the heli, if they get past that door it's an automatic GG. As for minas I'm sure you're right, one zombie raping everyone is much worse than 6 Nazguls, 2 Cave Trolls and a Balrog.
  14. Mar 19, 2011
    I haven't really seen too much of the ending on Isla but can't you if you really wanted to stay behind and hold all the zombies back???? I didn't seem all that difficult to me, but Nobody ever wants to as well. And getting to the end is a cake walk really. And Yes 1 Really Good Zombie can prevent the team from beating Level 3 And cause the Humans to rage...
  15. Jul 4, 2011
    "Predator isn't as hard as it use to be on ultimate?" In what way? Nothing has changed other than the zombie view currently being glitched.
  16. Jan 11, 2011
    Predator HP was nerfed, along with the introduction of grenades hurting him; so it's easier than it was when the competition took place; but is still really hard; specially with all the humans diying on the fight (usually a big ammount) becoming zombies trying to cross the bridge :razz:

For what I saw lately on pF, I would say that Predator Ultimate is the hardest, followed by Mako Reactor. Was surprised to see pF winning Minas Tirith Extreme with a 8-6 or similar score. (But crashed on the victory, XD).
  17. Aug 10, 2011
    Only because zombies were glitching and zspawning so it wouldn't end, too many entities from the map not ending crashed the server, still counts as a win though, as soon as valve fixes demo viewer I'll upload it to youtube.
  18. Oct 29, 2010