Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mako released for CS:GO

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive started by Super Mario, Aug 1, 2013

1. Jan 21, 2011
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Nov 17, 2012
      Was playing on Aussie Server, 32/32 players. Most of them are new to the map as they only play CS:GO So it was rather frustrating. We ended up going 1/19 lol. I have some footage that I'll upload before I go to bed of an Almost Win on Hard Mode. Everything looks good, I don't have the added textures that you need, so I couldn't see Materia's and when they were recharged etc. Rather frustrating, Zombies have no knockback and makes it nearly impossible. Was also called a "Tryhard Hero" because I was defending on the final bridge by myself while the rest of the team were in the bunker. If not for that they would have lost. Meh. A good Normal win xD

Anyways, I'll update this with the Video sometime tomorrow, before or after work :smile:
    • Jul 17, 2012
      I feel like playing a stone in CS:GO. I press the buttons but my character moves like he is drunk or fat.
    • Apr 9, 2012
      Yea really CS:GO I've attempted it many times for ZE, but it just doesn't work for it. You're being a tank while walking, and being shot by a zombie gives 0 knockback, it only flies you a little bit in the air
    • Jul 23, 2012
      I think there's some rumor about new movement values being tested by Valve.

edit: my bad, it's been proposed to valve.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KGcbydLjHo
      • Informative Informative x 1