Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mako timing double check

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Never Enough, Jul 4, 2012

1. Feb 14, 2012

I was wondering if someone could double check the spawn timing for me on Mako. I took a demo (enclosed) the zombies are awful close at the start. Something feels... off about it.

Attached Files:

2. Jun 4, 2006
    My guess is the server is still looking for a config for v2, not 3. I'll check.

Edit: It was set to ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3 already and should be working as intended (about 30 seconds). File was last modified 6/30.
  3. Jan 14, 2012
    It indeed seems very close, but I've never been able to infect a human when spawning as zombie :smile:
  4. Jul 4, 2011
    If the config for v5_1 was pasted over to v5_3 it should be fine, zombies (terrorists) get teleported to the back of the trains 30 seconds after the map spawns. The infection time for mother zombies is MIN 29 and MAX 29.5 which is ideal for servers with multiple zombies spawning, they have no chance stabbing anyone as they spawn and they get teleported to the back as intended when they do.
  5. Jan 9, 2012
    Any earlier and you might get humans to the back. Its a safety precaution IMO. And I think that if you can infect someone as soon as you spawn, then congratulations! You deserve the kill
  6. Jul 4, 2011
    The timing is fine as it is, I have never seen anyone get infected in the trains and I have never seen any humans spawn in the back.