Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Man Proposes to Wife with custom Portal 2 Levels

Discussion in Gaming started by McKay, Aug 25, 2011

1. Feb 20, 2011
    Unless you proposed from orbit, chances are your marriage proposal was not nearly as elaborate as Gary Hudston's. Hudston hired a skilled developer to create series of custom levels for Portal 2 that his potential betrothed would have to play through. When it heard about his not so secret project, Valve even helped him secure Ellen McLain, the voice of GLaDOS, to record original audio. You can check out the hilarious and heartwarming video after the break or just play through the levels yourself by downloading them at the source link. Sadly, unless you happen to be the future Mrs.Hudston, you'll be no closer to marrying yourself off after solving its puzzles.

2. Jun 30, 2011
  3. Jul 14, 2010
  4. Jun 10, 2011
  5. Mar 16, 2008
    I would so do something like this for my girlfriend but she doesn't like portal :<
  6. Feb 17, 2011
  7. Jun 10, 2011

Worst. Lover. Ever.
  8. Jun 25, 2011
    you know whats funny i was playing pirates of the carbian a few years back and a man prosed to his gf when they were playing custom missons weird
  9. Aug 20, 2011
  10. Jul 13, 2011
    Epic Proposal and good job on valve's part for helping the guy a little.
  11. Jul 20, 2010
  12. Aug 20, 2011
  13. Jul 14, 2011
    That one is just as good, I believe, as this one. :smile:

http://youtu.be/aGV9P54ic_0
  14. Sep 21, 2008
  15. Jan 7, 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_HMLvLB7b0