Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Management FFA!

Discussion in Setup an Event started by Brett, May 3, 2013

1. Dec 6, 2011
    I was thinking of a way to have some fun in the community, and what better way to do it than pitting all of Management against each other in free-for-all style (if possible) or TDM CS:S?

We could even have rewards pooled by others to give to the winning Root/Team!

This is also open to suggestions for other types of competitions.

You guys know you want this, don't be party-poopers and say no.

Suggestion:
    -Taters wants to add drinkything stuff to this. Roots are sponsors, if your team's sponsor gets killed/loses you have to drink!
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
      Brett, May 3, 2013 Last edited by Brett, May 3, 2013
    • May 14, 2011
      I'm in for a small donation towards the management prize.
    • Mar 12, 2008
      You know, it's high time for another drinkything. Wish one would actually happen this time.

We could have rooters be "sponsors" and if your team's sponsor kills another team's sponsor/beats them they (the whole team) have to drink. reverse for if yours dies. That way anyone that doesn't want to get slizzered doesn't have to, and fun will still be had by all.

Would be fun to tag up as Taters (Team Brian/Kyle/Yosh/Haplo/Dani/Rets/etc) to identify for the event.
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Dec 30, 2006
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Dec 6, 2011
          You wouldn't be if I read Tater's thing correctly. Pretty much like betting on what Roots would win. :razz:
        • Apr 9, 2007
        • Dec 30, 2006
          Midterm week(s) apply in this circumstance.
        • Feb 1, 2011
          I'd rather see management just fucking around with server settings and having a wacky time. Brian does this on occasion and it always proves to be a blast. If we did this as some sort of community event I bet a lot of people would show up.
          • Agree Agree x 3
          • Dec 6, 2011
            Well we could have a couple Root on Root rounds, then switch over to miniature people/giant people TDM and the like. Sounds like a blast, but I really want to capture this Management FFA thing =P
          • Dec 30, 2006
            Ha ha ha. Those settings are usually set to specific "cooler admins" only. Or they never have the kindness to spread the knowledge or commands.

Fucking @Kyle.
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Mar 12, 2008
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Aug 2, 2010

Then kill my sponsor to make him drink. That is all.
              • Dec 6, 2011
                Maybe we could do a LSA one too, then the winning LSA face off against the winning Root :shock:!

1v1 on smee tower perhaps? Mandatory sm_drugs?
              • Jun 11, 2012
                I'm sorry...I had too. :laugh:. LSA vs Roots
                [IMG]
                • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                • Feb 21, 2007
                  this would be unfair because no one else would have the knife of retslag1!
                  • Winner Winner x 2
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Informative Informative x 1
                  • Feb 3, 2012
                    I prefer the knife of Jeezery. It's sharper and more powerful.
                  • Dec 7, 2012
                    I'm down4what ever, a competition would be great or r u :chicken:!
                  • Sep 14, 2008
                  • Dec 6, 2011
                    Should do this over a weekend in the beginning of June, when everyone's out of school.

Anybody have ideas for dates?
                  • Jul 8, 2012
                    Early to mid summer before things get crazy?