Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Manga Collection who got one?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Meltdown™, Apr 12, 2015

1. Feb 25, 2014
    Since there some manga fans here it's time for collection show, I myself just bought manga since I was 15 years old, There English and Japanese language manga since not everything is translated or they just stop halfway QQ

Anyway I'm interested in what people got and what manga they will go after, I'm currently trying to complete Spiral, 07 Ghost (that one is still ongoing) I also started with servamp which seems funny. I'm trying to get dragonball + z complete anyway here is what I got now. Since I moved I decided to buy extra storage space since my collection is still expanding so don't mind the mess on the left.

image1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jun 11, 2012

[IMG]
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Apr 18, 2014
        07 ghost? Do you like shounnen-ai?(idk how to spell it)
      • Feb 25, 2014
        Mwah don't really see it as shounen. You know that I'm gay right so I'm not into typical mainstream boobfest mangas, although I got exceptions with PHD decree and some others.

@Benderius just for you, a mango manga
        tumblr_nctusgaTxb1sl2jeto1_500
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jan 5, 2012
          I didnt know they sell manga books in netherland. Do you read all these books from right page to left page and so on?
        • Feb 25, 2014
          Yep, I also order directly from Japan if i have to, not that i read Japanese so well but sometimes they just stop translating, or i want a book they will never translate.
          • Like Like x 1