Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mann Vs. Machine

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Taters, Aug 17, 2012

Did we go H.A.M?

Hell Yes 9 vote(s) 90.0%
Hell Yes 7 vote(s) 70.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mar 12, 2008

Just finished the first tour.

Has anyone else finished a tour yet? What was your loot?
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Are you playing on Mann Co servers or ones run by the community?
    • Nov 29, 2010
      We played on the man-Co servers, all of us got at least 6 drops in the end.

Clam Chowder
      • Like Like x 1
      • Mar 12, 2008

No new loot just yet, but i got enough scrap to finish making a hat. Make sure your whole squad has both tickets for 6 drops each. it's totally worth it.

EDIT: I got The Bolted Bushman
        Taters, Aug 17, 2012 Last edited by Taters, Aug 17, 2012
      • Mar 12, 2008
        Also here's a tip: Do NOT double up/triple up on engies. The more you have, the more that Sentry busters show up when the announcer calls it out. Recommend only 1 dedicated engie per team, or get raped by running bombs.

Soldiers are mad useful, I used The Direct Hit, levelled up damage and reload speed, knocked out all the trash so the sentry could focus on the high priority targets.

Our setup was

Medic w/kritz
        Spy for slowing/backstab critting high priority targets

Experiment as you will, this worked out a ton better. You could use lots of DPS but ultimately it comes down to how well you can use teamwork.

10/10 would play again.
      • Dec 30, 2011
        Been playing MVM since it came out

SO. AWESOME.
      • Jul 8, 2012
        MvM is definitely awesome. played for the first time yesterday
      • Dec 19, 2008
        Same played it for the first time yesterday. Most likely will be playing it more. mvm is awesome
      • May 31, 2012
        I play Scout whenever I play MvM. Huge run speed, shotgun (shortstop) good for packs. Most importantly scout picks up money drops in a huge radius and is healed and even overcharged by money when he picks it up. Upgrading run speed, jump distance, damage and clip size makes it a very twitchy high damage class to play.
      • Jun 3, 2012
        So I went Demoknight with half-zatoichi and the chargin' targe and played MvM

video very related: