Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Map Change Crash

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Kosuki, Nov 6, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    Everytime the server changes its map my game crashes. Every single time. This is after a format, re-install everything and i still crash on map changes. Any ideas?
  2. Feb 14, 2012
    Does it crash during the load screen or does it show you the map for a few seconds before the crash? Do you have anything in your windows event viewer? Have you tried tweaking your video settings? (Turning everything down, turning off multicore rendering (buggy))?
  3. Apr 9, 2012
    Totally unrealisticly thought, but it may be due to your CPU or hardware build. I see no reason why the heck it would crash during the load of another map
  4. Apr 14, 2011
    It only does this once to twice a week. Like it did not do it yesterday but it does it today, and it may not do it tomorrow but it way do it friday... Its fucking weird. I have defragged the game, verified cache, and yes uninstalled it... I am out of options...