Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion Map checklist

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Fornax, Apr 21, 2013

1. Jun 18, 2012
    So after a super secret reunion of some of the people of the pFDT, someone mentioned he's keeping a list of all the ZE maps he has beaten so far. I personally thought it was a good idea of Gangstalicious and subdelta right away noted that he would be capable of making such a list (Idk if that also goes for adding it on the PF stats page).

I do know the stats page already show the win ratio on a map but this isn't really the same thing since people can also win by killing all the zombies (or aren't these counted).

I think a simple checkbox would suffice with a green thingy through it when beaten, and it especially would be nice if someone could edit these, with sticking a screenshot to it or w/e.

I simply found it interesting, since I do find myself checking the stats of maps and players every once in a while just for fun. So what are your thoughts?
  2. Jan 11, 2012
    Sounds like WoW.
    You ain't go mako with us if you don't have an iLevel of 522 & 4/4 exp
  3. Jun 11, 2012
    We could just have a thread where someone keeps updating with a screenshot edits the OP post where all the maps will be listed.
  4. Jun 18, 2012
    That would be more of a PF thing though rather than a personal list.

I don't know how much work it is to implement this in the site, I guess if to much it'd be simpler for people to just keep a list themselves.