Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Map Downloads Available on Website

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by 0x7eleven, Jun 18, 2011

1. Mar 26, 2011
    Can we have map downloads available on the website for our servers?

For instance; individual archive files, for each server, that include all the maps of that server (and maybe any other custom files).

I ask because the other day my main machine's CPU popped and so I've been stuck re-downloading every map for the servers. Even with FastDL, a regular like me would love the ability to have updated map packs. I'm sure I may not be the only one???

If the problem lies with hosting and bandwidth limits; I can easily provide pF an alternative download site with unlimited bandwidth and disk space (ftp access also). I can even setup DNS to point the alt site to a sub-domain on your server if you like as well. No worries about costs either. :smile:

What does everyone think about this?
  2. Jul 14, 2010

3. Mar 26, 2011
    Ahh nicey nice. Thank you. No ZM map pack? Anyone got one?
  4. Jun 19, 2011
    I think we should put the links in the navigations since some people have slow internet connections and want to download this ahead of time then play. It's much easier to find it that way.

By the way, are we updating these?