Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

map mako removal

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by GamblingGambler, Feb 15, 2013

1. Feb 15, 2013
    I see red crosses everywhere and sometimes on extreme 2 zombies can win the round.
    Also there was a round where zombies could kill at the boss
    • Funny Funny x 8
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Apr 9, 2012
      That's the most unusual thread I've recently seen
    • Oct 22, 2012
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Remove mako and pf will lose 25% popularity. All these clans you see on ze are mostly mako players. If you don't like it, go f*** yourself. Mako ain't getting removed.
    • Mar 12, 2008
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Nov 19, 2010
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 27, 2008
          • Agree Agree x 6
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • May 31, 2012
            The map is "overplayed" for a reason: There isn't a set map routine or random rotation, maps are selected through online player votes. It is overplayed because people want to overplay it; hence, it is not overplayed. If people don't want to play Mako, they don't vote for it - I have seen this case several times. If people want to vote for Mako (whether it is # 1 nominated or #5 or any number...), people WILL play Mako.

In my personal opinion while respecting yours, even for as much as we play Mako, I still enjoy it very much. Once you remove Mako, the next map will become "overplayed" (I believe Paranoid and Predator would be next in line).
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Oct 29, 2010
              Red crosses: related to particles, not just limited to one map.

Mako: I've witnessed the server bypass Mako for more than 24 maps in multiple instances. Paranoid and Skyrim, meanwhile, were played thrice on those days.

Also, the entire server population are given the opportunity to vote for their desired choices. You have the power to vote, to persuade, etc.
            • Dec 6, 2011
              They only come on for Mako and spread their seed, then leave when the map is over, or when the cowbell round is wasted.
              • Agree Agree x 7
              • Mar 4, 2012
              • May 31, 2012
                Can I repeat what Brett said and agree with Benvolio? It is the Plaguefest way :razz:
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Mar 20, 2012
                  I see red crosses everywhere and sometimes on extreme 2 zombies can win the round.
                  Also there was a round where zombies could kill at the boss

Zombies can win extreme but only if they are Counter Terrorists and run inside the bunker, which happens rarely, If a terrorist would enter it, it would slay all inside the bunker.

And I think u are a troll. 1 post and u make a thread about the removal of the most played map.

Just for the record I dont like mako anymore (since some months ago), too.
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Feb 11, 2012
                    This has happend many times, where mako goes off the mphist list , which is 20 maps and has gone past 25 maps without it getting played.
                    Post Merged, Feb 15, 2013
                    As a mako player myself u are right and wrong . When u think about it why would anyone who doesnt play on pf come here for a non-popular map (unless they like that it ofc), when mako is one of the most popular and is liked by a lot of ppl, so why wouldnt they come for just mako. Would be the same fucking thing for Pred and paranoid and skyrim and when minas is played. And a wasted cowbell round doesnt mean shit period. That's pretty much the most retarded thing i have heard.
                    Post Merged, Feb 15, 2013
                    I completely disagree. Pf will lose 0% of popularity. Mako is just a map. Players come and go. Many new players join the community everyday. If mako was removed, as mentioned b4 other popular maps will just be overplayed as well. Look at gfl. They removed mako, and they seem to always have a full server from what i have seen.
                    Yes most clans are mako players, doesnt mean the clan is "mako only" or watever the fuck u wanna call it. And mako players, i guarantee u they dont only play mako. I am a mako player and i play ALL maps. Not all groups/clans are mako groups/clans
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Dec 6, 2011
                      When the cowbells are wasted half of the try-hards book it... I see it first hand every time (since it's my favorite part of the map, as you can tell).
                    • May 31, 2012
                      As retarded as it may sound, surely you have seen people leave after a wasted cowbell round lol?? I see it all the time.
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Jun 18, 2012
                        Of course I could've missed something, but aren't zombies supposed to try and ... win, for their team ...
                      • Jul 1, 2010
                        Nope, supposed to go afk and not even try.... not

He was talking about a glitch that rarely happens though.

Seriously though, we aren't going to remove a map that is liked and played a lot... that is ludicrous. The only reason [map who won't be named] was removed was because it was basically breaking the server.
                        • Winner Winner x 2
                        • Agree Agree x 1
                          Dharkk, Feb 15, 2013 Last edited by Dharkk, Feb 15, 2013
                        • Super Mario
                          This message by Super Mario has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dharkk, Feb 15, 2013, Reason: not needed in this thread.
                          Feb 15, 2013
                        • Super Mario
                          This message by Super Mario has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dharkk, Feb 15, 2013, Reason: Again, not needed. If you want to say something to Peter send a PM..
                          Feb 15, 2013
                        • May 31, 2012

Lol :razz:. I think this thread is just going to be a troll party. It's like throwing a steak in the middle of vicious and hungry dogs.
                          I actually asked about the map that shall not be named the other day and did not realize there were so many glitches to it until actually playing it -- I was stunned... but hardly comparable to any of Mako's problems.