Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Map problems

Discussion in Help Desk started by RagingCow, Apr 5, 2011

1. Feb 15, 2011

So here is the question.

Anybody know how can't I see the floor and the helicopter? I can't see some other spot on the map either.

Any solution?
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    I would try delete the local map file and re-download it from the server. That should correct it for the most part.
  3. Feb 15, 2011
    I did already :smile: Didn't fix the problem.
  4. Feb 12, 2011
    I believe the only solution would be re-install the game.
    If you don't want to bother downloading as much just save the map folder and put it back in when it's re-installed.
  5. Feb 15, 2011
  6. Feb 12, 2011
    You might not want to go ask us but go around asking steam support, they usually reply really quickly. (Atleast to me they reply within a day)
    Probably faster than one of us can awnser it. xD
  7. Feb 13, 2011
    Wow finally, first time I've seen someone with this problem. I had this happen to me two different times on predator. Same spots were missing. I think I deleted the map and downloaded it again...not sure if that worked but it eventually got fixed somehow.
  8. Aug 19, 2010

[IMG]
  9. Dec 30, 2006
    I'm guessing this is free roam spectator view. Does it still have the same effect when you zoom into a player's head? Because this "could" happen when you're off the map and the skybox does all the weird shit. If not, I would reinstall your graphics drivers?
  10. Aug 19, 2010

Good advice, I was in the middle of typing to follow up with this point, just exactly that.
  11. May 15, 2011
    If you're inside the plane and that happens. Something is wrong. If you are spectating. It's okay.