Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Map removal on lila

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Tazland001, Aug 10, 2011

1. Oct 21, 2010
    Can someone pleeease remove zm_choddasnowpanic_b4. It is not even close to a lila panic map and it is allready on the other 2 ZM servers. It is torture everytime it comes on for everyone :wallbash:

2. Jul 19, 2011
    the map is fun everyone that hates just doesnt know the spots in the map
  3. Jul 13, 2011
    can we get the panic maps removed fromt he zm servers since they have their own servers then?
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    I think we should only have 1 panic map on the ZM servers but that's just me.
  5. Dec 17, 2010

I think that map is fine actually because its really fun and it has plenty of spots to cade.

I agree, having a lila_panic map on the other servers helps with the ZMP server. Since there's so many out of state servers people are always looking for a 24/7 panic map. We have a panic server and i would like to think of it as promoting the ZMP server, all they have to do is ask if we have one.
  6. May 7, 2011
    haha i agree with cyberwulf!
  7. Mar 26, 2011

8. Feb 21, 2007
    Removed from ZM:

Left on ZM:

And taz, you are wrong, snow panic is a panic map. Its got the basic lay out, just heavily modified, which is what the panic server is all about. I will only remove it from ZP if it drops the server population when it comes on
  9. Oct 21, 2010

10. Apr 9, 2007

(Yes, I know this is a huge necro post. However... it's a good map :mellow:smile:
  11. Oct 10, 2010
    it was good ....

5 years ago
  12. Jan 21, 2011
    That's a bad Kyle, but I do agree with you. V3 should stay on zm.
  13. Oct 29, 2010

Aw. But I like The Chode Map.
  14. Jan 30, 2011
    Yea, I too like the Chodda map, it is nice and big, plenty of spots for the humans and easy enough for zombies to not make it unbalanced. Although the majority of the time, snowpanic, humans end up on winning.