Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Pebble, Mar 12, 2008
Frozen Temple: http://gamebanana.com/maps/193854
Serpentis Temple: http://gamebanana.com/maps/190112
Christmas Beta Fixed Version: http://gamebanana.com/maps/190101
Shroomforest 2: http://gamebanana.com/maps/186967
Ashen Keep: http://gamebanana.com/maps/191508
Stalker Ultimate v3 (replace the current version): http://gamebanana.com/maps/181765
Stalker Ultimate v2_3 (updated version to the current v2_1, keep this one from normal rotation and save for events): http://bhs1.zecdn.ru/css-ze/maps/ze_stalker_ultimate_v2_3.bsp.bz2
Shroomforest1 update. Replace v3 at once: http://gamebanana.com/maps/186471
Zombie Factory. Update to electrical factory: http://gamebanana.com/maps/185992
Castlevania (formerly secret project L): http://gamebanana.com/maps/189496
Ancient Wrath (formerly struppi's forbidden tomb): http://gamebanana.com/maps/186356
Infected Sewers Newer (but keep old one admin nom for event purposes): http://bhs1.zecdn.ru/css-ze/maps/ze_infected_sewers_v6_2.bsp.bz2
Exorath Newer: http://bhs1.zecdn.ru/css-ze/maps/ze_destruction_of_exorath_re3.bsp.bz2
Paper Escaper Newer: http://bhs1.zecdn.ru/css-ze/maps/ze_paper_escaper_v7.bsp.bz2
Temple Raider: http://bhs1.zecdn.ru/css-ze/maps/ze_temple_raider_b4.bsp.bz2
For Paper Escaper v7, I would use this stripper cfg to play the map properly: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mj42j21b0b6ewb0/ze_paper_escaper_v7.cfg?dl=0
suggest these maps for zombie mod unlimited:
my suggestion would be pick the 2 that are best fit for zm then we maybe add them to the rotation for a test period of 1 week and report back.
1. Currently on the server.
2. Possibly pending another map test? http://plaguefest.com/threads/zm_night_raid.21752/- http://plaguefest.com/threads/map-suggestion-thread-cs-s.687/page-209#post-311145
3/ 4/ 5/ 9. Don't recall any map testing, or them on the server.
6. Pretty sure we had this map at one point, I at least recall a test of it.
7. Map supports 50 players :/
8. Could possibly be used for events.
Feel free to give it another test if you want (or anyone else LSA+). I've been busy and haven't seen patient zero on when I am.
Do we have the updated version on the server?
There's an updated version? `zm_night_raid_beta` is what's on the server. GB page says it was added/updated 4 months ago.
Ah my bad, I thought this was the updated one. Or I at least thought he was updating issues on it.
He mentioned not knowing what to change so I've been hoping to test it again with him so he gets a better idea on what might need modifications. A test without him will show if the first test going poorly was circumstantial or not, but it leaves the map author in the dark on any potential improvements. Might be best to wait a little longer for the stars to align. @ℙᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ ℤᴇʀ☣ if you see anyone on this list in game, join and ask them to test the map.
I will, thx
We gave zm_night_raid_beta a test. We didn't find any issues with the map, and I think it got 3 rtvs. Overall I think its good
zm_night_raid_beta: Added. Thanks @ℙᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ ℤᴇʀ☣ !
Recent requests to update the map to fix some bugs requested by irritated admins.
- Overhead doors in the corridors overlooking the basement no longer get stuck on props, will now re-open if blocked by a prop.
- Fixed disappearing teleporter particle effects due func_rotating bugs.
- Increased lightmap detail in several areas.
- Added trigger_hurts to tops of trees near the radio tower to stop RBing to impossible zombie spots.
- Added secret path from lava room to observation area to make it more fair for zombies.
- Added multi-level radar and map overview.
zm_base_winter_beta3d: Update, added. Thanks @GiGaBiTe!
- Map now partitioned into three locked areas which are unlocked based on player count. 0-15 players lock the 3rd floor in office complex, the warehouse, part of T spawn garage and outside. 16-31 players open all areas except outside and 32-64 players unlock outside.
- Added green exit signs for the directionally impaired which lead either to main stairwells or outside
- Slightly increased speed of office elevator from 50 to 75.
- Removed all power 4 displacements from map to improve server performance.
- Various lightmap tweaks.
- Added hidden vent to the room adjacent to T spawn office which was unfair for zombies due to difficulty.
- Changed some custom props with generic alternatives to slightly reduce filesize.
- The vending machine now makes a crashing sound when flying around to alert players they're not safe.
- Fixed props only weighing half of what they're supposed to.
- Added ??? to get from ??? to ???.
zm_3dubka_v3b: Update, added. Thanks @GiGaBiTe!
This map is a work in progress
Just needed a quick playthrough on a populated server.
Have suggestions? Post in the map's thread.
Can you add 6 more?
Separate names with a comma.