Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:S Map Suggestion Thread CS:S

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Pebble, Mar 12, 2008

1. Sep 4, 2018
    Map name: zm_16chambres (or zm_16chambers)
    Creators name (If known): zigomarvin
    No. of Spawn Points (If known): 64
    Map size (in mb): 6 mb
    Download URL: https://gamebanana.com/maps/167663
    Short Description: A good zm map, 16 different rooms with a lot of chances to hide/cading/fun. I'll be honest, needs to be edited because of some crouch spots (I don't know how to edit maps) and I couldn't find a new version, but it's a really good map (despite it has like 6 yo).

PD: There's an modified version of this map (with new rooms) but i just found a drive link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VfBtFWg0eT9S61zNtSezQo_zKvWw9wly
    • Like Like x 1
    • Aug 8, 2010
      Creators name (If known): MC
      No. of Spawn Points (If known): 64
      Map size (in mb): 53.17mb
      Download URL: https://gamebanana.com/maps/download/189282
      Short Description: Can we test this? Let me know when you do please :grin:
      masterchodda, Jan 19, 2019 Last edited by Tony, Jan 19, 2019
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Nice to see you're still mapping. What's new / changed?
    • Aug 8, 2010
      Hi Brian, thanks! The changes are rather extensive. I added a sewer, fixed the tree house to be an actual house, took a page from Tony and added moving clouds, changed the skybox texture, fixed up 2 of the 3 houses on the side, fixed up the end buildings, added a vent from basement to sewer and more I can't remember. Hope you like it :grin:
    • Dec 17, 2007
      Can you post some pics, just to give an idea?
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Aug 8, 2010
        Pictures - Have a looksee!
        • Like Like x 2
        • Dec 17, 2007
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Aug 8, 2010
            @retslag1

I want your opinions of this map ya. Tony it is your fault I made it lol, your opinion please :grin:
            <3
          • Apr 26, 2015
            no issues with gameplay. only thing that bugs me that in no way affects the gameplay of the map and just is purely my opinion, is the skybox and lighting. they dont seem to match. again, just me being a picky little asshole.
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Aug 8, 2010
              That's cool, got another in mind? I thought the contrast was cool but constructive criticism is very welcome. Would still like to test it if possible. I'll look for another skybox, maybe darker? There are millions to chose from. Thanks Tony!
            • Dec 17, 2007
              Maybe like a space type skybox, kinda give it the effect that it's like a simulated town floating through space.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Feb 21, 2007
                which map, this one [ghs_lila_blue_town_pf5]?
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Aug 8, 2010
                  • Dec 17, 2007
                    Not bad, I like it, gives it a more open feel on the map. Might I suggest tho, that white haze kinda lessen it a little and I think it would look pretty good.
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Aug 8, 2010
                      It is a model, not sure if that can be done. I will look at it as I agree. It could be toned down a bit. @Tony any ideas how that could be done off the top of your head?
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Aug 8, 2010
                        Sorry for double posting. I lessened the lighting and I think it looks better. @Aphilion what do you think?

Check out the new pictures and bsp here.
                        Please do not upload this bsp as it is quick compiled. Once the map is ready to upload I will long compile and all that jazz.
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Dec 17, 2007
                          It looks pretty good! playable, hopefully get to try it out soon
                          • Friendly Friendly x 1
                          • Aug 6, 2016
                            • Friendly Friendly x 1
                            • Aug 8, 2010
                              Hot off the press, finished map here. Please upload when you can. Looking forward to testing this. :grin:
                              ghs_lila_bluetown_pf5 replace existing map on server with this one please.

New Map HERE!
                              @retslag1
                              @Tony
                              @Brian
                              @Aphilion
                              <3
                              • Like Like x 2