Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:S Map Suggestion Thread CS:S

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Pebble, Mar 12, 2008

1. Feb 4, 2019
    i only saw one crouching area, which could be a bit unfair. and that is in that video shown in the beginning. the rest should be no problem to be reachable from the zombies.

the other one needs to get updated indeed. i dont think neo3 needs to get updated.as a zombie you can reach everywhere with secrets or destroyable walls. it is maybe unfair for the cts i think
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 9, 2019
      As my last (first) map to the server was not well accepted I'll try to make a different one with another theme
    • Aug 6, 2016
      I may have missed this part but I don't recall that being the case. Didn't you and Chodda post about maps around the same time?
    • Jun 4, 2006
      I don't think it's been tested yet, at least no one with access has posted anything. Sorry, we're slackin' a bit lately. We should probably assign more map testers - @Management if you're interested let me know.
    • Feb 21, 2007
      I apologize. I've been a bit...absent...one of my dogs passed and I am a big dog person, so its been a bit difficult for me. Please repost ur map or quote your old post and i'll do my best to test it. Feel free to add me on steam or PM me and I will try to give you a [short] heads up when I am going to test it.
      • Friendly Friendly x 3
      • Feb 21, 2007
        zm_telspotv5_chode_edit: Not a bad map. A few good spots. There seem to be a bunch of secrets. Missing a texture on the billboard. Would have been nice if you could have been present for the text. Chodda was there, maybe he can give some advice @masterchodda @anderoidn

zm_choddarena_final: Good map with lots of hiding spots. The problem is that I think it is too big, with so many spots, it takes forever to find the last few humans. Chodda and I talked about splitting the map in half or 1/3, might be more manageable

zm_firewall_pf_opt_retex: this is simply a re-texture. No changes per chodda. I'll get @Brian opinion on if he thinks its worth the bandwidth to replace the current version with this retextured one.
        • Like Like x 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Mar 26, 2009
          Sucks. I lost my baby last august to renal failure and still miss her. Got her in an urn in my room.
          • Friendly Friendly x 2
          • Aug 8, 2010
            masterchodda, Apr 27, 2019 Last edited by masterchodda, Apr 29, 2019
          • Aug 8, 2010
            Creators name (If known): MasterChodda
            No. of Spawn Points (If known): 64
            Map size (in mb): 29MB
            Download URL: zm_choddarena_top
            Short Description: @retslag1 Suggestions to split the map into 3 parts taken. Top part was the best (I thought) so here it is. Complete and ready to go. Please let me know when you test it. I really want to be there. Thanks.
            @Brian
            • Like Like x 3
            • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
            • Jun 4, 2006
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Aug 8, 2010
                Glad most liked it. Thanks for adding it and putting up with me being stupid :grin:
                @Brian
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Aug 8, 2010
                  Creators name (If known): MC
                  Map size (in mb): 30, 545kb
                  Download URL: zm_choddarena_top_v2
                  Short Description: I went nuts. Enjoy!
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Feb 21, 2007
                    is this a different map, or an update to the one Brian added earlier?
                  • Aug 8, 2010
                    Hello, we did test it already but on that link is v2b which I just finished today. Let me know when we can test it. Some textures were off but all is well now. ty
                    Post Merged, May 27, 2019
                    here is the link in case that one is not correct. zm_choddarena_top_v2b

@retslag1

ty
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Feb 21, 2007
                      sorry I was away this past weekend... let me know on steam if there is a time this week or this coming weekend we can do a test
                    • Feb 21, 2007
                      zm_choddarena_top_v2b: added map, replaced older version. Good additions, extra spots. No issues seen. @masterchodda
                      • Friendly Friendly x 1
                      • Aug 8, 2010
                        Thanks for test of new map last night. It was good. Now for my small map effort. I worked on firewall retexture after testing again yesterday. Goat asked for a different texture on the ground outside. Done. Doc Watson Wanker wanted a fucking line moved. Done. Made a 3d skybox, added some more lights to darker areas. Still no changes to the physical parts of the map. Removed a few poorly placed area portals.
                        Can we please add this map to rotation but leave the original as well? Possibly over time we can replace. This map is slightly larger than the original. Around 4.2MB. Negligible.
                        Download here
                        @Brian
                        @doc watson
                        @retslag1

bump
                        @retslag1
                        masterchodda, Jun 4, 2019 Last edited by masterchodda, Jun 14, 2019
                      • Oct 31, 2016
                        Creators name (If known): FlareFireburst/Furf
                        Map size (in mb): ~30mb
                        Download URL: https://gamebanana.com/maps/192819
                        Short Description: Appearance overhaul, changes to 2 round modifiers to make them a bit more balanced, changes to several camping spots to make underpowered ones more viable.
                        Hoping to test this sometime.
                        @Brian
                        • Mapping King Mapping King x 2
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Aug 8, 2010
                          Just wow, can't wait to see this! @retslag1 has been sneaking around lately. When ever you got time there brah. Small map so won't needs many players. Many thanks!
                          • Like Like x 1
                          • Agree Agree x 1
                          • Feb 21, 2007