Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Map Trouble

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Highlander, Mar 24, 2011

1. Sep 6, 2010
    When the map switches to one of Chodda's new maps: zm_abstractchode_pyramid1.bsp and zm_abstractchode_pyramid2.bsp my CSS crashes and I get this error message:

"hl2 has stopped working properly"

Interesting... probably some settings I have on my computer. Other maps on PF servers run fine for me.

Any suggestions welcome.
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    The only suggestion I can give you is try and delete the local maps and re-download it.
  3. Sep 6, 2010
    Thanks Harvey, I'll try to do that and see if it works :turned:
  4. Feb 1, 2010
    That hapen to me! :/

I delete that piramide map and dont play that map anymore! :smile:
  5. Oct 10, 2010
    map crash client is just new
    map crash server is old

anyway, i played this maps before, no crash was happen to me...
  6. Feb 1, 2010
    There is some secret spot in map when i go there my CSS crash :frown:
  7. Oct 10, 2010
    so it should be removed/improved.
    just better when you already know the crash reason,
    instead of need to find it
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    This shouldn't be the case since the map was tested before it was added :confused:
  9. Feb 15, 2011
    I've played it couple of times and it didn't crashed my client. However I've had this error more than once on different maps...
  10. Feb 1, 2011
    There was a spot on version 1, through some secret walls, that had a lot of red ERROR objects and would crash my client. I couldn't get back into the room in verson 2. Hopefully it was removed or fixed.
  11. Feb 1, 2010
    Yes that same spot crashed my css to! When i aim to that error my css freze and crash :confused: