Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Map voting glitch

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Tony Montana, Oct 19, 2011

1. Jul 4, 2011
    I've noticed recently that the voting for next map have been glitching on the ZE server. In the middle of the map, usually with lots of time left, a map vote comes up and the timelimit is set to 00:00. I don't know what triggers it but it happens frequently on predator, I've seen it happen on others as well, but predator does it the most for some reason. Now don't remove the map from the server as it's not a map issue, more like a glitch in the voting system itself.
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    It looks like one of the roots (probably Kyle) has restarted the server which hopefully should resolve the glitching issue.
  3. May 13, 2011
    The server has crashed during the map change (@07PM [+1 GTM]), it maybe can be of his.
  4. May 11, 2011
    seen it happen on predator it is something that needs a look in to
  5. Apr 9, 2007

That was Haplo (I think?).
  6. Apr 29, 2011
    Just a late BTW, but Predaderp pulled this shit earlier yesterday yet again. Afterwards, after we went back to Predaderp and it crashed the server, and after the obligatory Minecraft (And Pac's asshole nomination win of Rollermine) we had some lovely bugged physics Minas Tirith, during stage 4 of which my horse died and the glorious "You are invisible, immortal, and as fast as a horse" glitch occurred. Then some Mako, during which I swear we shot up all of the cowbells, but Bahamut was unaffected.

That last part may just be me, we may have missed one, but still, good times on ZE last night/this morning.

Oh, and for some reason, it took an unusual amount of time to start new rounds (about 15-20 seconds at times).

:mage: