Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Map voting request

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by SubDelt@, Jun 3, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 12, 2012
    Please, can you set something like "Any map will do" to number "1" in map voting? Because there are a lot of times when good map is getting changed to some shitty map because of 1-spaming.
    OR
    Disable voice chat to ALL players while the map voting. Because there is always some "dude" who doesn't like the map and spamming the voice chat to change it. 75% of players are stupid peanuts, which don't event know what do they want and listening to guys like that. I don't even talking about trolls, who nominating shitty maps and agitate everyone to vote for them...
    thx.
  2. May 14, 2011
    This has been said so many times this thread will literally get no where unfortunately. If people want to be a sheep and vote whatever the guy on the mic says then let them do it, get a mic and say "Vote 2" yourself. Im sure saying it once is defiantly not mic spam. Also I often am busy when a map vote occurs playing the game and have no time to read the vote so I usually go along with what the person on the mic is saying, I find it helpful in those circumstances if anything.

Thanks.

(Will probably be locked soon)
  3. Sep 25, 2010
Not open for further replies.