Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mapper status request

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by enviolinador, May 31, 2012

1. May 31, 2012
    Hello, my name is Enviolinador and, as some people maybe know already, I made ze_paper_escaper, helped Patrao and Cisneros with Legoland and Blackmesa remix respectively and made a (crappy?) remix of ze_capsule_escape named 'ze_aztec_temple' which has been recently uploaded to PF's ZE server.

I play on PlagueFest on an usual basis and, on an even more usual basis, I get kicked out of the server due to slot reservation. Today I was told by 911Trigger that I could request mapper status, and that I should register on the forums and post about it.

I'm not really a petition guy, so I'm not really sure what should I say; maybe just...I'd like to get that mapper status if it is possible?

Thanks, Enviolinador.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Mar 16, 2008
      The mapper status will have a few rules soon but I'll go ahead and give you it for now.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 18, 2011
        Welcome to the forums man, you do a good job mapping. But the paper escaper pictures of those creepy people give me nightmares.
      • Apr 12, 2012
        Sup Envi! paper rules!