Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mapper tag

Discussion in Help Desk started by Purpzz, Jun 4, 2012

1. Dec 3, 2011

I hope i post this in the right section, but my question is -> is it possible to get the 'mapper' tag on my name?
    Just asking no need to but since i map to and saw others having the tag i though why not ask.

Lately it seems like i dont map or so, but trust me, i am heavy updating Exoraths map and making a brand new escape map, i only dont know when they will be ready since both require a real heavy update work.
    So far Exoraths update (v3_1) is on 70% done, hopely the lagg is gone and the boss fights will be more interesting, and yes the weapon disepearing will be fixxed together with some other things, worth the waiting, also Joris is helping me out making animations for some new boss models, but more about that later, just updating you all so you know.

Thanks in advance!
    Kisses xx <3
  2. May 14, 2011
  3. Apr 9, 2007
  4. Dec 3, 2011
    No more, i did a ban appeal and Josh gave me a last chance, and i am showing you all i changed because i wont get no more banned.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dec 3, 2011