Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Maps Collection

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by unscshredder, Oct 18, 2012

1. Oct 18, 2012
    Does anybody know where i can get a full folder of ALL ze maps. I have been looking for it but can't find one. Please post a link if you know of one.
  2. Mar 20, 2012
    If u buy donator u can download them all at once(in a donator forumsection). but only all pf server mapsnot all ze

Otherwise u could search gamebanana for example category: ze -> http://gamebanana.com/csszm/maps/cats/2471

but there are other maps aswell and some are missing probably
  3. Jan 21, 2011
  4. Mar 20, 2012
    That quote should mean something like this, sorry^^:

pf ze maps , not all possible ze maps...so its not a database for old maps

but yea i think they were devided ze /zm etc.
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    correct. this service is offered to donators, so they can download maps on PF servers.
  6. Aug 10, 2012
  7. Nov 11, 2011

Support the server, buy donator (or admin), get access to weekly updated map packs which include ZM, ZMP, ZE, and MG as well as CSGO ZM and CSGO ZE. Trust me, it's worth getting them in one shot :wink:
  8. Dec 3, 2011
    Hey Sajak, could u tell me where i can find this acces to the maps? I am donator and i have never hear of this map packs :shock: could be usefull so i never need to wait anymore :grin: You can also PM me if its not allowed to shout public xx
  9. Apr 9, 2012
    http://plaguefest.com/forums/donators-lounge.131/
  10. Oct 17, 2011
    If you want to download the maps manually, search the name of the map on google with gamebanana in the end. All maps can mostly be found on this: www.gamebanana.com