Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Maps CS:S ZE

Discussion in Help Desk started by ☣™ Fire Dragon ™☣ =pF=, Feb 10, 2013

1. Mar 26, 2012
    Is there a location where I can find all the uploaded maps on ZE? If so can have the link I just reinstalled CS:S and would like to have all the maps so i can just go straight to playing instead of waiting for them to download
  2. Jun 2, 2012
    look in the donator lounge it should be one of the stickied threads.
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Mar 26, 2012
      Post Merged, Feb 10, 2013
      uhh its not opening i got rar installed but wheni go to open it, it says the file is currupt
    • Jun 2, 2012
      uhh all I can say to that is try re downloading it and try opening it with winrar but if all else fails tag brian to fix the uploaded file.
      Kebito, Feb 10, 2013 Last edited by Kebito, Feb 10, 2013
    • Apr 4, 2009
      It worked fine for me, make sure you read everything on the page.
    • Jun 4, 2006
      A new version is currently uploading to the webserver, hold off on downloading the pack until I've updated this post and given the go ahead.

Edit: Done. Go ahead and download.
      • Winner Winner x 1
        Brian, Feb 10, 2013 Last edited by Brian, Feb 10, 2013
      • Mar 26, 2012
        i dont know why its doing it when i go to directly extract it, it says no archive found.
        Im using the 64-bit version on winrar
        ive tryed to open i straight from the internet and i also saved it to desktop and it still didnt work...
        Post Merged, Feb 10, 2013
        ohh ok ill download it tomorrow "hopefully"
      • Jun 2, 2012
        So you have opened the rar with winrar, highlighted all of the maps, clicked extract to, and specifeid what file location you want the maps to extract to?
      • Jun 4, 2006
        He's downloading an archive that's missing bytes as it's currently uploading. Problem will be solved once it's done.

Edit: Done. Go ahead and download.
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 3
        • Nov 11, 2011
          Same thing happened yesterday with MG, wouldn't extract with 7zip, Winrar, other command line programs. Unexpected end of archive.
        • Mar 26, 2012
          well the map pack worked thx for the help