Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Maps You Don't Like

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by sajak, Mar 31, 2012

Worst maps?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
zm_wwt_twinsteel_v8 1 vote(s) 50.0%
zm_anotheruglyzmap_v1e 1 vote(s) 50.0%
zm_biology_v2_pf 0 vote(s) 0.0%
zm_blackmansion_v2 0 vote(s) 0.0%
zm_doomlike_station_v2 1 vote(s) 50.0%
zm_raindance_ak_v2 0 vote(s) 0.0%
zm_skycity_v1 (this should be an escape map) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
zm_atix_helicopter_mini (this should be an escape map) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 11, 2011
    We have all had the "Oh God, not this map again" moments. Which maps do you abhor and want to see removed off the server?

I've made a poll with my top maps I'd like to see removed :razz:
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Feb 11, 2012
      There was similar topic before, but it got locked and nothing got removed :/. I'd say 20% of maps in zm server are used only..almost same rotation always :grin:
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Jul 19, 2011
      • Nov 11, 2011
        I didn't mean to repost. I only made this thread to get more people's opinions. It's one thing to say it in game and another to take a vote to make it somewhat "official." Everyone has different tastes and I'm not shoving my opinions down anyone else's throat. :razz:

As far as repetitive maps are concerned, I'd say: zm_4way_tunnel_pf_final, zm_atix_helicopter_mini, zm_battleforce_panic_pf_v1, zm_citylife_v2b, zm_desprerados_a1_pf, zm_downtown_pf_2, zm_exhibit_night_2g, zm_fail_inc_v4, zm_goldstar_sv2, zm_krusty_krab_a3, zm_roy_highway, zm_unpanicv2_pf, zm_xmas_cozmoshouse_v1c_pf. I'm sure there are more maps on the server that we don't play, but somehow the maps most people complain about, end up being on the map vote (ofcourse, that is if no one nominated).

DopeScope, you are no better than LuciD in my eyes. Your immaturity is seeping through your pores. Try and act in a professional manner. A majority of your threads are a few negative words. If you have nothing useful to add, refrain from posting.
      • Jun 4, 2006
        Hey genius, if it's a dumb/shitty thread why the hell are you replying to it, causing it to STAY on the front forum index under recent topics? If you don't have anything to add to the thread other than complaining about how shitty it is, don't say anything.
        • Winner Winner x 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 17, 2011
          I just had finished editing my post to respond to DopeScope. Brian, if you can, please lock this thread. I'll respond to the link Mario provided. I was unaware the thread had so many responses.

EDIT: Err, Mario, it's already locked.
        • Jun 4, 2006
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.