Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Mar 1, 2014] Call to Arms: Zombie Escape IV

Discussion in Events started by Kloud, Feb 9, 2014

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Call to Arms: Zombie Escape IV
Zombie Escape
ze.plaguefest.com
Confirmed Attendees: 23
Start Date: Mar 1, 2014 06:00 PM
End Date: Mar 1, 2014 08:00 PM
Time zone: America/New_York -05:00 EST
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Apr 3, 2013

This is the last time i'm hosting an event for Zombie Escape, unless i'm requested to host an event for someone. It's been a fun time hosting these events, and I hope another takes my place of spam hosting events! Thanks to all the admins that have helped me host all these events!

What is it?
    We gather a bunch of players to attempt to beat the map Fapescape. Last time we managed to get to the final hold but died shortly after.

Date & Time
    This event will be held at Saturday the 1st March at 6 PM EST. This is to both give europeans and possibly asians a chance to join in.

Rules
    Server-based rules apply, but try not to do any of these
    • If spectating, do not go AFK for an extended period of time or just sit there and complain. If you are caught spectating for over 3 rounds, an admin has permission to kick you for idling in spectate.
    • Do not give troll commands such as "Hey Kloud, go jump into that flaming lava pit of destruction for free x
    • Follow all other ZE rules.
    Reward(s)
    @MF JEFF is throwing in three admin/donator subscriptions to people that were helpful to the team. This only applies if we manage to win EX3.

*Oh, and the final boss cannot be damaged during the transition to phase 2 (The mirrorish particles), that's what Päss told me, have fun!*
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
      Kloud, Feb 9, 2014 Last edited by Kloud, Feb 15, 2014
    • Feb 27, 2012

so uhhh, what map is it?
    • Apr 3, 2013
      fapfapfapfpafpap
    • Feb 21, 2007
      after this event are you peacing out from ze or something?
    • Apr 3, 2013
      Na, just wanna do a final event before i stop flooding the events section
      • Like Like x 1
      • Secprotocol
        This message by Secprotocol has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Feb 9, 2014, Reason: left over from event thread merge.
        Feb 9, 2014
      • Kloud
        This message by Kloud has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Feb 9, 2014, Reason: left over from event thread merge.
        Feb 9, 2014
      • Secprotocol
        This message by Secprotocol has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Feb 9, 2014, Reason: left over from event thread merge.
        Feb 9, 2014
      • Brian
        This message by Brian has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Feb 9, 2014, Reason: left over from event thread merge.
        Feb 9, 2014
      • Apr 28, 2013
        Well I'm glad you will continue for a while as I fear you would be quitting earlier.
      • Aug 12, 2012

let hope this time it doesn't take us the last round to kill the boss :cool:
      • Apr 28, 2013
        Well I hope we can recreate that this time, the important powerups and Kim/P2ss guns survive the fight. Also the tram hold in ex3 is 45 seconds instead of 35 seconds. The best way to deal with the boss for now is use nades and ubercannon when he gets into his second phase.
      • Dec 1, 2013

Hey man, I don't think anyone is complaining. Events are fun and you are one of the few to regularly hold them. I say keep on doing it unless you're just tired of doing it. :]
      • Oct 25, 2012
        Remember that the items who need to survive AFTER the final boss are Kim & Päss (mandatory) and others for better defending like Pushgun, Lego maker and Flamethrower.
      • Apr 1, 2012
        Someone record the fails for me so i can thrive and feed off the anger, frustration, desperation and all the fails.
      • Aug 30, 2012
        Uh is it posibble events in one day? If I do mines march 1st.
      • Aug 12, 2012
        I dont know about 2 events in one day, but I say one of you guys change it to another date
      • Apr 3, 2013
        nah im quitting after this event.
        Post Merged, Feb 10, 2014
        oh and can any admon remove the first four messages? Thanks.
      • Apr 9, 2012
        What do these items do in fact? I never saw them doing anything.
      • Apr 3, 2013
        At the final hold, there are three bridges. If both the Kim and Päss weapons get to the final hold, the bridge in the middle breaks. This makes holding so much easier.
      • Apr 3, 2013
      • Apr 3, 2013
        Kind of unnecesary, but bumping so more people are aware of this, we need far more people for this event.
      • Dec 11, 2013
        Nice event man, felt excited about it !!!! :wink:
      • May 11, 2011
        I won't be able to make this one I have a fencing tournament on the first.