Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mario having trouble making purchase thread

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by slisher, Oct 16, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 20, 2011
    =pF= Register*mario* messaged me on Steam earlier today, saying that he purchased admin. I told him to go to the forums, and create an "Admin Purchased" topic in the 'Admin purchased' section. He had no account, so I refered him to the website, and the how-to's to create an account. Finally, after finishing up the registration form, he said he was having trouble logging in into his e-mail account, or he didn't receive the e-mail. He said he's gonna look into it tomorrow, and now he's offline.

I did tell him, he can't use his admin powers nor put the [pF] tag on, until he gets trained.
    I have known mario for a long time now, but I had some difficulties trying to understand what he was saying.

He's offline at the moment, but when I'm not around, and anyone sees him, can anyone tell him or give him instructions how to move on with making a thread process? I would have, but he took off.

Thanks, SlisheR.
  2. Sep 14, 2011
    I tried helping him earlier today but he didn't seam to understand what to do. I basically walked him through step by step then he went offline...
  3. May 20, 2011
    I don't get it, he said "it's really hard shit" that he had to do. Then again, as far as I know he is a little bit young and might not have done this before.
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    Well this isn't a very promising start... if posting a thread is really hard I don't think he's going to be able to administer. :confused:
  5. Aug 20, 2011
    He solicited for my assistance as well. I advised him to register in the forums, follow the subscription posting directions given to him using a link. If he is unable to follow the directions obviously provided to him by multiple individuals, he should perhaps remain a donator.
  7. May 20, 2011
  8. Jul 19, 2011

I THINK YES
  9. Feb 18, 2011
    Spampost?

I THINK YES

But anyway, give the guy a chance mabye he can prove us wrong. :smile:
  10. May 11, 2011
    you never know he could be tiered as hell like me when i got my admin
  11. Jan 21, 2011
    Trained and added to sb. If all else fails, he'll just be lvl 1 until he figures out forum posting. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.