Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mark is banned forever and he's also a sex offender

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by dillinger, Aug 30, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 23, 2010
    YOU are responsible for contacting the appropriate authorities to prevent this from going any further.

http://cplservers.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=155
  2. Jul 23, 2010

*On hold
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Everything posted in this thread is already available in the public domain. It does not need to be private.
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    He's been offering to come to Sacramento and buy a house that my girlfriend and I could live in. I was concerned about it but was trying to let him play his cards and see where it went because I don't like being rude towards people. I never believed the idea that he had the money he claimed to have in the first place. I'm relieved now that we know this and I can stop talking to him but I find that to be beyond creeper status. I don't know if he was trying to buy me as a friend or if he had other things on his mind.
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    Wow, You really are a fool arn't you. That CPLServers thread is from JUNE OF THIS YEAR (This includes the revealing Skype Screenshots that I took from that thread). Mark was praying on our weakest, and vulnerable members (Thank god as far as we know there's been no issue like with what happened over at CPL). If you don't abhor this behavior, you're obviously not apart of this community.

This, like the CPLServers thread, is meant to inform others. As far as I'm concerned we've done our due diligence. Other communities have been notified (afaik), the information is out there. Watch out for him.

Whoa. God forbid you actually read the thread.
  6. Jun 17, 2011
    [font="'Century Gothic"]I am REALLY glad I have never met him beforrrrre~! >_<[/font]
  7. Jul 23, 2010
    I called Lansing Police and a detective is contacting me back.

This is what should have been done in the first place.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Apr 9, 2007
      I live in a different country, as it's all online there's no hard proof of anything. I wish you luck.
    • Mar 16, 2008
      Saying what? The other community is the one that has actual evidence against him. He was only a creeper to us.

Sending an underage child nudity in the US is punishable with just an ip address if the cops care enough. Someone who has been charged beforehand is an easy case.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Don't use hard facts nor common sense. Otherwise Page 2 will not make any sense.
    • Mar 16, 2008
    • Jul 23, 2010
      I need to speak with someone who can give me information about his IP address and how you got it along with any other information. He is not allowed on the computer as one of his probation requirements and he is in violation of his probation. I need to forward all of this to the detective.
    • Mar 12, 2008

he is a SEX OFFENDER.

what if you were his victim, would you prefer nobody posted his pictures to help your cause? I'm not looking to fuck with you (no pun intended, or is it?) But you need to chill.

HE BROKE THE LAW
      HE FILMED CP.
      WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM.

Idk what the deal is but i do not have a problem with this guy's face being posted here. In fact it helps to spread awareness, as said forth because we have players, no doubt, from Illinois here and it would really help to know that someone that infiltrated the community like this is in fact a sexual predator.

Good game, guys. you nabbed that fucker.

• Jul 23, 2010
      Are you not reading the past replies or what?
    • Jun 26, 2011
      Holy shitt creepy man. hunt him down >:grin:
    • Mar 12, 2008

skimmed it at the most.
    • Apr 2, 2011
      You are a little late my friend, what has been said on the matter, has been said... please contribute, not repeat :tard:
    • Apr 9, 2007

Forums: [IMG]
      Server Player Tracker: [IMG]
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Well, Femme went from not caring and ousting us to actually contributing.
    • Jul 23, 2010
      Can we please delete any response in the post that is not related to evidence so the Detective doesn't have to filter through 3 pages of bitching back and forth?
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.