Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mass Effect 2

Discussion in Gaming started by Milkman, Jan 26, 2010

1. Jun 29, 2008
  2. Aug 8, 2009
  3. May 24, 2008
  4. Aug 8, 2009
    Fapping to all the aliens, i guess :teehee:
  5. Aug 8, 2009
  6. Sep 21, 2008

twss

Tell me moar. In b4 too lazy to google.
  7. Dec 20, 2008
    OGMOOGMOGMOGMOGM IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ FUN.

I LOVE THE ME SERIES

BRB KIKI SHEPPARD NEEDS ME
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    It has been sitting on my File Server since the 21st, I haven't been arsed to play it yet. Is it really THAT good? I found the first one rather lame.
  9. Mar 15, 2008
    Played the 1st one for 5 minutes. Borrring I'm not bothering to download or buy the 2nd.
  10. Jun 7, 2008
    loser gaybops
  11. Apr 13, 2009
    mass effect 2 is fucking amazing,ive been playing it for like hours straight, its infinetly better on every level from mass effect 1
  12. Aug 8, 2009
    i just played it for 2 hours, it felt like a minute. so much fun, but i accidentally made Sheppard a girl (but i made her look like Trica Helfer :grin: ) and then the game crashed because my laptop overheated.
  13. Apr 13, 2009
  14. Aug 8, 2009
    its all good now, i just cant put it on blankets :biggrin:
  15. Jun 29, 2008
    The 2nd one is a HUGE improvement over the first, just throwing that out there. If you played both Assassin's Creed games, that's a perfect example.
  16. Jul 4, 2009
    I actually bought the first one again (on PC) so I can finish my game and cross over into ME2. Gonna be awesome, but I think I'll be playing STO all this weekend.
  17. Jun 29, 2008
    If anyone's played Gears of War, the combat in ME2 is a lot more like that.
  18. Mar 12, 2008

finally. the combat in ME1 wasn't that great, by that i mean trying to hide. i just used my sniper rifle with the explosive ammo. nothing survived. i was hitting walls and the ground around them mostly too....but...
  19. Jun 4, 2006
    Played it for a bit, does it get harder? I think Normal might be too easy. I'm still at the beginning, however.
  20. Jun 29, 2008
    Start off on veteran or something, my friend and I did that. So much better.

The game is pretty difficult as a vanguard, the class isn't nearly as much a killing machine compared to the first ME.