Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mass Effect 3

Discussion in Gaming started by Reaper, Feb 14, 2012

1. Jan 5, 2007
    Just a heads up for anyone interested. The demo was released today and is available for everyone to try. If you purchased Battlefield 3, then you can get immediate access to the multiplayer portion of the demo.

Enjoy.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Sep 21, 2008
      Fuck yes I can't fucking wait for this fucking game.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Oh fuck yeah I fuckin wanna play this really bad too, fuck.
      • Jan 5, 2007
        My goodness... The campaign demo gave me goosebumps. I might actually pre-order the game later tonight after I try out the multiplayer part of it.
      • Jul 28, 2011
      • Nov 29, 2010
        Oh god. I am definitely getting this game.
      • Feb 18, 2011
        Never really played any of the Mass Effects. Here comes the hate D:
      • Jan 5, 2007
        So the little bit of the campaign that you play in the demo is what I would describe as "epic wrapped in awesome, coated with cool, and glazed in amazing".

The multiplayer portion of the game is actually not as bad as I was fearing. It reminds me a bit of Halo:ODST Firefight(eww) but done properly. You really have to work together as a squad in the later waves, otherwise you'll just get overrun and slaughtered. Also, snipers are OPed in it due to the 1-shot headshots they can do on almost every enemy.