Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

mat_colorcorrection glitch in predator

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by CaptainNoU, Jun 10, 2012

1. Mar 20, 2012
    Im using it the while the moment that the nuke explode the screen will be yellow.
    And we win and we respawn but the screen is still yellow this also happen yesterday.
  2. Jul 28, 2011
    I don't think this is an error with the actual map, but with the game itself. I have seen it have errors in other maps as well. Color correction can be pretty glitchy, with it enabling and disabling at random sometimes. It's pretty annoying, but I don't think there's a fix.
  3. Feb 14, 2012
    Color correction is glitchy. I suggest you just switch it off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  4. Apr 20, 2011
    If you relay want colorcorrection just do backup files of css then it maybe fix
  5. Nov 11, 2011
    Listen to Grudge, he's a master at color correction :razz:
  6. Dec 6, 2011
    No this isn't color correction actually, the screen literally stays yellow (where you can't see anything). I've had this happen to me once or twice, and it happen to a few other people as well, I just don't remember who it was.

It shouldn't be a big problem, unless this is a recurring thing. Just disconnect and reconnect to the server and it should fix it.
  7. Jul 28, 2011
    This is achieved through color correction :thumbsup:
  8. Dec 6, 2011
    But it's nothing to do with doing the "mat_colorcorrection 0", it's a glitch after the round ends.