Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Matrix

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Littlemanny, Mar 21, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 21, 2014
    Matrix told me to upload my demo if I was not happy with him, so I decided to take him up on it. He insisted I was cade breaking, I told him I wasn't. If you jump to 19750 the round starts and shortly after you can see what happens. Clearly the other player was trying to cade break, but then I was kicked right after when all I did was walk to the spot, see there was a cade and walk away, only to be kicked a few seconds after.

I've played on PF for about 4-5 years I'd assume? It's the only server I really play on and I had never had any problems before, never gotten kicked. This past week I got kicked twice (not matrix the other time, in general, not sure who it was before) for a similar situation. So I decided to record demos now to prove I am not doing anything wrong and because I've had problems with people cade breaking me repeatedly I wanted to capture.

So all in all I guess I am posting this mostly due to Matrix along with others being rude when I came back asking why I got kicked, so I'd like to prove them wrong and encourage him to watch a little closer before jumping to conclusions.

Attached Files:

• PF.dem
      File size:
      5.5 MB
      Views:
  2. LC
    This message by LC has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Mar 21, 2014, Reason: irrelevant.
    Mar 21, 2014
  3. Feb 13, 2014
    I just downloaded your provided demo, and CS:S fails to play it. Would you happen to have another demo depicting your claims?

Edit: I downloaded it again just to make sure data wasn't lost the first time. Still doesn't work.
    Atriarc, Mar 21, 2014 Last edited by Atriarc, Mar 21, 2014
  4. Feb 27, 2012
    Demo fails to load for me as well @Littlemanny
    Code:
    Playing demo from PF.dem.

Counter-Strike: Source
    Map: zm_base_winter_beta3c
    Players: 26 / 64
    Build: 1909615
    Server Number: 151

The server is using sv_pure 0.  (Enforcing consistency for select files only)
    File 'user_custom/56/569dc71d.dat' requested from server unknown.
    Could not find table "downloadables"
    Could not find table "modelprecache"
    Could not find table "genericprecache"
    Could not find table "soundprecache"
    Could not find table "decalprecache"
    Could not find table "instancebaseline"
    Could not find table "lightstyles"
    Could not find table "userinfo"
    Could not find table "DynamicModels"
    Could not find table "server_query_info"
    Could not find table "ParticleEffectNames"
    Could not find table "EffectDispatch"
    Could not find table "VguiScreen"
    Could not find table "Materials"
    Could not find table "InfoPanel"
    Could not find table ""
    Could not find table ""
    Could not find table ""
    Could not find table ""

Could you possibly record it with Fraps, Dxtory, or Open Broadcast Software (or another free recording software if you have one) and upload it to youtube, perhaps?
  5. Feb 13, 2014
  6. Mar 21, 2014
    How about this one? Again 19750. I renamed it, don't know if that messed up the original post

Attached Files:

7. Feb 13, 2014
    @Littlemanny second provided demo yields the same results as the first, but with more errors.

Also, you might try what @Tony suggested in his post earlier.

Error Log:
  8. Feb 13, 2014
    Can you upload a little bit more of what transpired before this. Maybe from the beginning of that specific round? I think that'll give us a better picture of what transpired so we can get things sorted out a bit better. @Tony the Tiger!! :grin: or other LSA+ may think this is sufficient, but I'd like to see a little bit more of what was going on before your clip starts.

Edit: I think I have an idea at what may have happened here after reviewing the clip a bit more, but I'll leave it up to LSA+ as it's not my place to comment on these things directly as I wasn't there.
  9. Mar 21, 2014
    Ok i made it short because it's only the demo(of fraps) that's 30 seconds, but there is only like 20 seconds before this so only 1 more video should be all that's needed i think. Video takes like 20 min to upload due to file size
    Littlemanny, Mar 21, 2014 Last edited by Littlemanny, Mar 21, 2014
  10. Oct 6, 2012
    I honestly didn't see why a kick was issued when he didnt fire a single bullet. @matrix

edit: were gonna leave this to the LSA team to figure this out.
  11. Feb 13, 2014
    I appreciate it, Littlemanny. Thanks for taking the time to do that.
  12. Feb 27, 2012
    From what i see in the demo, you didn't cade break at all. @martix1991 do you have any input?
  13. Dec 27, 2012
    I looked into the demo as well. Perhaps Matrix mixed you and the other guy who was cadebreaking (the one who was frozen). I'm not sure how you can mix that up but it's a possibility, waiting until the actual accused admin tells us his story.
  14. Mar 21, 2014
    Start of the round, video goes into the start of the previous

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g8NnvVv8Lo
    Post Merged, Mar 21, 2014

Which would make sense if he didn't freeze the other guy, kick the other player first, then me. When I came back I said to him it wasn't me and he assured me that he was 100% sure he saw us both.
  15. Dec 11, 2013
    can u post full video? i think u not one times going there.... I kicked u is because u before cade breaking... Just my typing is slow only lol~

i already say that MAYBE it's was last round before this....
    martix1991, Mar 21, 2014 Last edited by martix1991, Mar 21, 2014
  16. Atriarc
    This message by Atriarc has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Mar 21, 2014, Reason: irrelevant.
    Mar 21, 2014
  17. martix1991
    This message by martix1991 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Mar 21, 2014, Reason: irrelevant.
    Mar 21, 2014
  18. Atriarc
    This message by Atriarc has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Mar 21, 2014, Reason: ..
    Mar 21, 2014
  19. Feb 27, 2012
    From what i see in THAT demo, he didn't do anything wrong.
  20. Nov 14, 2013
    Hey there, i was on that spot with Broski and Freeman. The thing is, ive been cading on that spot all rounds long on that map and tons of guys came out of nowhere and starts destroying our cade. I called for help and Matrix was doing his job telling people PLEASE DO NOT CADEBREAK as you can see in the video. I wonder 2 things. Firstable, when you get kicked a message appears saying "You've been kicked Reason: bla bla" and on that video it dosen't. Second, i saw "Littlemany" cadebreaking as broski and freeman do. Third there is no motivation to record the game unless you knew you were going to edit the video and upload it. Unless "Littlemany" post the real demo file, you can't proove if this video wasn't fake which is impossible because he destroyed our cade. I apologize for my english im not a native english speaker.
  21. Feb 27, 2012
    He did post the part of the demo where he was kicked. If we need to to prove this is when he was kicked, logs can be pulled. But from what i see, he went to look at the cade, saw it was caded, and turned around. He was not cade breaking at all.
  22. Nov 20, 2013
    Well, @Tony the Tiger!! :D, I was present at all rounds of that map. Matrix as a good admin was watching the cade breakers, and the first and second round, this guy @Littlemanny tried to break the cade with his shots. Matrix warned many times, but still did, so in that round matrix opted to give a kick, and maybe they mistook this guy. He is not showing in its demo, the first rounds.
  23. Dec 11, 2013
    i also very figure it where is your message tag "You been kicked reason: cade breaking" ?

yea, that the reason i called him to put full video.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.