Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[May 4, 2012] Quietly Yell's ZE Donor Event

Discussion in Events started by Seeker, Apr 23, 2012

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Quietly Yell's ZE Donor Event
Plaguefest Zombie Escape Server
ze.plaguefest.com
Confirmed Attendees: 10
Start Date: May 4, 2012 05:00 PM
End Date: May 4, 2012 11:00 PM
Time zone: America/New_York -04:00 EDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 10
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Jan 21, 2011
    Friday, May 4th between 5pm & 11pm EST is the official date of the Free Donator Competition on the Zombie Escape server!

Be sure to clear your day for the contest, as there will be up to THREE 2-MONTH DONATOR SUBS given away!

The contest will span over 3 maps and will be chosen by a group of admins and kept secret until the start of the event.

Be sure to show up with your game faces, it'll be a competition for who is the greatest overall/team player(survial AND excellent strategy/team play, not just "hero'ing"), similar to last time.

Judging will be decided on a select handful of ZE admins, to give everyone and a chance and make it fair.

Simple rules to qualify:
    >Be registered on pF forums BEFORE the event
    >Have a decent amount of time played on the server. Having something like 30min-1hr total played on ZE may feel like my donation will be wasted. (PM me to explain any exceptions)
    >Have little to no bans.
    Ex: Spamming/blocking ban from a while ago, perfectly fine. Bad Ex: 5 bans for racism, a couple for griefing, etc.
    >Last but not least, have a fun time. This contest is to award those dedicated players as well as give the community something to look forward to every once in a while.

@SubDelt@
    @Mind Trapz
    @red dragon (delta captain)
    @-L-
    • Like Like x 2
      Seeker, Apr 23, 2012 Last edited by Brian, Apr 26, 2012
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Well. Its between 12pm & 6am (next day) in my time zone :dontknow:
      Maybe, I can be there for 2, max. 2.5 hours. But not anymore :frownbig:
    • Apr 30, 2012
      if u have 2 bans on your record can u still be in the event?
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Remember today is the event! I'll be there :snowman:
    • Apr 30, 2012
      if u have 2 bans on your record can u still participate???
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Clearly, don't worry lol. And it's starting in a couple of minutes.
    • Oct 29, 2010
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Congratulations to @Clearly The Real Mr.Nls , @SubDelt@ , and @-L- for winning the Free 2-Month Donor Contest!

Add me on Steam if you would like to receive your Donator as quick as possible.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Aug 12, 2011