Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Maybe some Ideas?

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Samurai, Dec 5, 2013

1. May 29, 2012
    I just wanted to ask the community if you Guys have some Ideas what Mappers could creat next.

As I´m interrested in creating a Dark Messiah based map, I still need ideas what to beginn with and kinda stuff. i wanted to creat a 4-5 Stage Map with lots of Items for everybody aswell as an level system with a human and zombie shop like in skyrim or minas.

Please post ideas and opionions in here what Mappers can do next or help them collecting ideas.
  2. Mar 14, 2013
    maybe a metroid zero mission map based on the GBA game "Metroid Zero mission" ^^
  3. Mar 30, 2013
    Omg i had this idea (i just discovered the game playing on a emulator). With the 2d mode view created by Kaemon... It would be awesome
  4. Apr 3, 2013
  5. Jul 20, 2012
    world of warcraft :: the deadmines, stormwind, icecrown, thunderbluff
  6. Mar 20, 2012
    we have enough static boss, overpowered items maps^^so repetive

I want a scary map, something like the silent hill effect on paranoid/mountain...

-limited visibility
    -new zombieskins/sounds
    -scary music/atmosphere
    -more traps
    -some dynamic puzzles for humans like math
    -more npc's which are triggering alternative endings or are enemies(running around stuff, very slow in dealing dmg but must be very annoying and scary)
    -dynamic difficulty -> if a team is outnumberd but good teamworker they should still be able to win the map, the map has to be easier if there are less people and it must be more difficult with more people.
    -vehicles and ramps
    -if bosses then zombiecontrolled bosses
    - or more maps which look really big like the stargate abydos map(or the predator map by the russian guy) with the pyramid... its very huge, add some titans greek mytology style or whatever

if I would make a map I would add many trollthings, traps and wtf moments followed by epic ending with gandalf.
  7. May 29, 2012
    A silent hill like map with trolls and Gandalf?