Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

MC Server?

Discussion in Minecraft started by FallenExile, May 30, 2012

1. Jul 14, 2011
    Is the minecraft server up, or is it still down?
    If it's up, could someone give me the ip?
    -FallenExile
  2. May 14, 2011

Link to thread

^read that through properly. Try to ignore the snapping at each other.
  3. Feb 12, 2012
    What's a thread without bickering!? :wink:
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jan 2, 2012
      Ah, didn't know that we had a PF MC Server. I will definitely try it out as soon as it comes back up online.
    • May 14, 2011
    • Feb 20, 2011
    • Jan 2, 2012
      Ah damn, well that is kinda sad but it is understandable. I guess Ill remain in the CSS ZE Server then :razz:
    • Feb 14, 2012
      • Like Like x 1
      • FallenExile
        This message by FallenExile has been removed from public view. Deleted by FallenExile, May 30, 2012.
        May 30, 2012
      • FallenExile
        This message by FallenExile has been removed from public view. Deleted by FallenExile, May 30, 2012.
        May 30, 2012
      • Jul 14, 2011
        I have a server, it can fill 50 people. No hamachi or anything, just the IP and you can connect, holds 1 GB of ram for players (Good amount) and is hosted by http://servercraft.co/ .
        They're pretty good with service, customer supports alright. I'm just gonna need to get the permissions set again. If anyone wants to join, go ahead and tell me your minecraft username so I can add it to the whitelist.
        IP: sc14.servercraft.co:3835
        Obviously it's not the official Plaguefest server... But it's just my server for anyone who wants to start in a fresh minecraft world.
        Btw, I'm not advertising, I'm just offering!
      • Jan 2, 2012
        You should ask for it to be an official MC PF server :razz: Might try it later, add richsaver to the whitelist please :smile:!
      • Jul 14, 2011
      • Jul 14, 2011
        Give me some time to get everything fixed for some days, then I'll post a thread.
      • Nov 29, 2010
        In the past we did try to have a mc server, but in the end, it involved too much bickering, griefing and general stupidity to maintain so it was removed and never brought back up again.
      • May 15, 2011
        If you make a thread you're going to get a load of people asking to join. Last time we had shit tons of problems because of griefing and dwama llamas. I hope you have some fancy protection shit, or go with PVP, keep all the bitches from bitching. PVP is probably the best thing to do.
      • Jul 14, 2011
        Ahh, probably Pvp, if not, I know how to do permissions.
        We'll just have to see how things turn out.
      • Jul 19, 2011
        i really wish i could play mc.... ive been watching so many team avolition videos.
      • May 15, 2011
        Friend made me play MC hunger Games. Was quite interesting. You pick a kit, only free ones are /kit Barbarian or kit/ Cultivator. You and 150 people go up against eachother, and it's the last man standing. You can bring buddies in and play as a team using Mumble, but I think in the end you will have to turn on eachother so the game can end. I had fun with it. Got into the last 5 people standing because I hid from the rest. Others go nuts and just kill to gain their stuff.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        New maps are always great, but I like the survivability factor a lot. Alone, it's meh, but when you have a group of people starting off at square one, then the game immediately doubles in fun. Everyone can have a job, whether it's building a shelter, to gathering build materials/making farms/tools/food etc. The only thing that wrecks it, IMO is creative mode. It's fun to play with but you get hooked on it, and can't return to survival easily.

For once i want us all to be able to play thru with survival only, just for the teamwork and co-operativeness that it requires.

If we can beat endgame like that, I can cross something else off my bucket list.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jun 23, 2011