Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

MC Server?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by patrickbizzle, May 16, 2011

1. May 16, 2011
    I really think we need it back, i personally stopped playing mc when it went down! D: ; If its ok with everyone else i think i could handle a mc server? idk...
  2. Oct 10, 2010

o.O
  3. Jul 14, 2010
  4. Mar 26, 2011
  5. Oct 10, 2010
    do i need know all the shit games out there?
  6. Jan 21, 2011
    I think he's lol'ing at the thought of a pF mc server...

But if pF did have a server, I would be more inclined to get it.
  7. Oct 29, 2010

RYAN!!!!!!!
  8. May 27, 2008
    I would really like to see our Minecraft server back. We had a ton of fun in it when it was up, adventuring through the world with a few admins from pF, caving Iceez in; I think if it were to be back up we could throw in the pvp element and just become pirates of the high seas, pillage houses and rape trees.
  9. Oct 10, 2010
  10. Aug 18, 2006
    Yea I would like to see the mc server back.
  12. Jul 14, 2008
    I hope we can have the MC server back soon =P
  13. Feb 1, 2011
    Wow, Peter! Nice post :grin: I would love to have the Minecraft server back, as I didn't get to experience its' former glory :grin:
  14. Apr 9, 2007
    Well... Bukkit has been released for a while now. Can we either trash this section or throw a server up?
  15. Nov 29, 2010
    You didn't cave me in :<. I followed you and made you die underwater. Lmao. Good times.
  17. Mar 16, 2008
    I already talked to Brian about one saying I would rather have a server w/o Plugins than none and he said maybe a private one, this was a few weeks ago though. It's up to Ryan to take over. I'll so it if I have to.
  18. Jun 4, 2006
    We'll get java installed and set something up soon, even if its a stock install that we password protect until we're ready to go public or whatever.
  19. Oct 29, 2010
    I'm totally fine with that, I think we should stick with the white list idea we had anyway. We've got enough players interested in the community to have a decent population without going open public.