Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

MC skins...

Discussion in Gaming started by Jon, Dec 1, 2011

1. Apr 2, 2011
    Hey guys, this morning I woke up, and spent a couple hours making a minecraft skin... and the outcome wasn't too bad, and it helped me relax a bit, and just be... well... for lack of a better word... normal :smile: So I want to create more skins... BUT, I would still like to give to the community... if you like my designs... and would like your own (Though I personally think one should create their own skin... granted a lot of people don't have the time/ patience) skin... let me know... It might take a couple of days... Also if it is of a certain thing, send me a picture dammit for reference, also, if you don't tell me what you want... but you still want one.. imma surprise you... and tell me if this is private (only for you) or public (I post it on the planet minecraft dl skins place) .... So... yea...

I made this guy this morning... in about... 2 hours(?) of non stop work... he is a quickie though... most of mine take about a day or two of work to complete....
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    I really like the skin platoon. Job well done! I wouldn't mind a skin if you could make me one. :grin:
  3. Jan 11, 2011
    Nice. Good work. :thumbsup:
  4. Dec 17, 2010
    Looks cool platoon, good job man.
  5. Aug 30, 2010
    Hell if you wouldnt mind id take a skin of a black Jesus! Of course thats if you dont mind.
  6. Nov 6, 2011
    niceeeeee work mang
  7. Apr 2, 2011
    Here you go That Guy... it took me a while, and I am happy with it... If you don't like it, just let me know and I will get another skin to you soon :thumbsup:
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    You should make a skin of gordon freeman. :grin: Great job bro.
  9. Aug 1, 2011
    I LOVE IT *fapfapfapfapfap* Thanks Platoon!