Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

McDonalds

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Capital Steez, Jan 10, 2015

1. Dec 30, 2014
    I like McDonalds. Yeah it's fatty and gross but lol it satisfies my tastebuds! C'mon who else likes McDonalds? And what do you like from there. I usually like the apple pies and McFlurries :angel: Junior Chickens are bomb too.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jan 9, 2015
      On a bulk, their dollar menu burgers are a decent source of protein for the price. Most of their other food is junk imo, but this is coming from a fitness addict. Sure their food tastes good, but most food's nutritional value is horrible.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jul 8, 2012
        I'm a fan of the double cheeseburger value meal.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
      • Mar 12, 2008
        McD's is great for soaking up excess booze from the night before.

Great hangover food. Not good for everyday eats.

Other than that their iced coffee is alright, hit or miss. Sometimes really bitter, other times really sweet.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          I like the bacon egg mcmuffin. Every morning i have a medium vanilla ice coffee with a chocolate muffin. Ice coffee <3

I also like getting a mcdouble and junior chicken and making them into 1 sandwich.

Thats about all i really like from mcdonalds.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Mar 12, 2008
            In the west we call that a McGangbang
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Mar 26, 2012
              McNuggets, strawberry banana smoothie, big mac, fries, and their sausage, egg, and biscuit sandwich.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Dec 27, 2012
                Almost never eat at McDonalds anymore. I go with Pizza if the choice comes up.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  We call it that here too :wink: i thought it was just something my redneck friend called it lol.
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Jan 21, 2011
                    My buddy actually ordered a mcgangbang at the McDonald's near my college and they made it for him.
                    • Funny Funny x 2
                    • Dec 30, 2014
                      Very good point. I don't eat it daily but when you do go just to fix your hangover/munchies or whatever it is, it can taste great. At this point I think more about the taste than the nutrition facts just because it's McDonalds. No point in trying to "eat healthy" when you're going to McDonalds. You could limit yourself tho. Either way it tastes awesome lol
                    • Feb 1, 2011
                      i drink their coffee sometimes its not too bad

other than that their fries are pretty much all id be willing to eat
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Dec 30, 2014
                      • Mar 26, 2011
                        They use a 4 pound bag of sugar for their sweet tea. It's like a heart attack in a cup.
                      • Nov 2, 2011
                        Fries are bomb! I always check the bag for the bonus fries!
                        • Good Idea Good Idea x 2
                        • Funny Funny x 1
                        • Dec 30, 2014
                          hahaha ikr the bottom of the bag always has the little fries trying to escape.
                        • Feb 27, 2012
                        • Oct 25, 2012
                          I stopped eating at McDonalds over 2 years ago never felt better....hell I've stopped eating fast food in general
                          • Like Like x 1
                          • Sep 14, 2008
                            I can barely swallow their food. If it comes down to it, the only thing I can eat is the McNuggets
                            • Like Like x 1
                            • Oct 18, 2012
                              Honestly I've gotten tired of McDonald's cause its been the same thing for a long time, the only thing I really eat if i'm desperate and there's nothing else around would be a bigmac
                            • Curt Popo
                              This message by Curt Popo has been removed from public view. Deleted by Kyle, Jan 11, 2015, Reason: Garbage.
                              Jan 11, 2015