Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by doomx, Dec 27, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 8, 2007

tell me wat you think of it...
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    That video is hot, I went right to mcdonalds after watching it.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Hah I ate McDonalds while I watched it, oh teeekee
  4. Posts
    I ate a double cheeseburger from McDonalds while watching it, as well as some chicken nuggets.
  5. Oct 27, 2007
    mcdicks is made of all fake food, its not real 0.o they make it from left over shit that me dont use in our main products o.O
  6. Oct 27, 2007
    oops o.O
  7. Dec 30, 2006
    do you have any evidence for that? From what I read, that is just made up stories, like the ones with the headless chickens and stuff that are raised to make meat.
  8. Oct 27, 2007
    no im just fucking with you, seeing if i'd get anyone believing me :biggrin:
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    Burger King uses the same fryer for all of their shit. Fries, chicken tenders, bacon, cheese tots, etc. All of those have trans fats and those fats get mixed in with EVERYTHING. They were sued over it but they have done nothing about it.
  10. Oct 28, 2007
    That's disgusting and I'm gagging. I think that goes for the rest of the fast food chains besides In n Out of course.
  11. Feb 1, 2007
    What the hell. I have never heard of that shit sauce was talking about - cheese tots.

You Americans need to have your fast food restaurants sorted out.

Also about the video:

That's the minority of places. At least over here it is. Plus if you are worried about animals living in pain before they die for our food, get free range.
  12. Jun 4, 2006
  13. Apr 9, 2007
    o.O Jesus doomx....... You really know how to ruin someones steak..... :mellow:
  14. Nov 24, 2007
    Yet another lie created and pulled off by PETA. Anyone that buys into PETA's crap needs to see a doctor and get put on meds. PETA puts 95% of the animals they " rescue " to sleep every year,yet they demand no kill shelters? PETA blows most of it's donation intake on media expenses and asks it's brain dead fallowers for MORE MONEY. PETA supports home grown terrorist in the form of extremest animal rights groups that burn down houses of scientists and raid and destroy labs.Hell, A year ago 1 PETA member was arrested and convicted of stealing a Police dog and claimed she had to save the dog from brutal police training and 2 others were arrested and tried for killing over 800 animals and throwing their bodies in business trash dumpsters.PETA is a group of idealistic self absorbed hypocrit's. PETA = Poorly Educated Teen Activists

Doom must be another PETA dron sent by the PETA nazis!

Ok I'm done on my rant now!
  15. Aug 8, 2008
    Peta fails after This

BURLINGTON, VT -- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is urging Ben & Jerry's to replace the milk they use in their ice cream products with human breast milk.
    PETA officials say a move to human breast milk would lessen the suffering of dairy cows and their babies on factory farms and benefit human health.

"The fact that human adults consume huge quantities of dairy products made from milk that was meant for a baby cow just doesn't make sense," said PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman. "Everyone knows that 'the breast is best,' so Ben & Jerry's could do consumers and cows a big favor by making the switch to breast milk."

Ben & Jerry's responded with a statement reading: "We applaud PETA's novel approach to bringing attention to an issue, but we believe a mother's milk is best used for her child."

©2009 WPTZ. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or redistributed.
  16. Jul 16, 2008
    *Eats steak* *looks up* *watches video* *stops eating steak* *keeps eating steak*
  17. Nov 24, 2007

That is total FAIL...
  18. Jan 10, 2009
    that reply back to PETA is just full of win.
  19. Feb 21, 2007
    dont bump your old ass threads. and then say u cant believe ppl still post in it..
  20. Jun 4, 2006
    whoa whoa whoa, cheese is doom?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.