Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Medal of honor new trailer.

Discussion in Gaming started by Badgriuel, Sep 1, 2010

1. Jul 20, 2010

I JUST MOTHER FUCKING JIZZED MYSELF. Cant fucking wait for this shit to come out. This is the newest trailer that came out. Also if you get the limited medal of honor version. Beta invite into Battlefield 3! FUCK YEA. Just thought you should all enjoy this. So buying this game now.
  2. Jun 29, 2008
    Uhm, you realize it's the exact same shit as bad company 2 right?
  3. Jul 20, 2010
    This is better than BC2. So much better, I played the beta for MoH, it has the same aspects as it, but very different in the gameplay aspect. I love the killstreaks. This is what I've been waiting for in a fps. I think DICE might have out done themselves with this game.
  4. May 27, 2008
    Everything that's being released as a game made in the modern war is completely stupid and pointless now.
  5. Jun 29, 2008
    I played the beta for 10 minutes, then gave up on it BECAUSE it literally is the same thing as BC2. I don't know what killstreaks do, but if they're the same as CoD then it's just bad.

Also, some silly shit about how only one side can use specific guns.
  6. Jul 20, 2010
    Milkz how is that silly? How do you think the taliban is going to get M4's M16's M24's M14's M'60s. Oh wait their all US military weapons. Its realistic, you think were going to really let our enemies get those weapons. My bad its like how the real fight is out there in the middle east. Us with far better weapons in most regards and them with some sub par weapons. If you dont like it Modern Warfare is that way.
  7. Jun 29, 2008
    Cause it's a video game, and it really only works and makes sense (in a video game) if the guns counterpart is equivalent. Which didn't seem like the case from when I played and from what I heard.

It's literally Bad Company 2 again. But it's your money, bro. So, go crazy. ^^
  8. Aug 13, 2010
  9. Aug 8, 2008
    It makes sense, Most troops aren't trained on enemy guns.

LOL IS THERE A FUCKING HEARTBEAT SENSOR?
  10. Mar 12, 2008

MoH is fail, it sucks dicks.
  11. Jul 20, 2010
    I forgot how some people dont understand how the world works but meh. Never knew that the taliban had access to SCAR'S, Hind's, T90's and other assorted high grade military weapons. But guess there be people out there that fail to have common sense. Oh I'm sorry that the taliban has shitty weapons, QQ its not fair for the US rangers to have better weapons. Your the kind of people that made me stop playing MW2 all the people bitching about some gun or type of gun that was OP compared to the other one. You played it for 10minutes lol wtf do you know. I beta tested that shit for 1 month shows how much you know about the gameplay. Go be a fanboy somewhere else.
  12. Jun 29, 2008
    A fanboy? What are you even talking about? When did I say anything that even implies that I am, and to what? Bro, I don't say this often but you're seriously raging for no reason. Modern Warfare 2 is trash, not because of the guns or anything overpowered. Just EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS TERRIBLE. I don't really feel like listing everything wrong with it. The only decent and recent CoD game was CoD4.

And on the military gun access topic: like I said, it's a video game. I would never trade fun (by limiting access to guns) for realism in a video game.

Why do you think I played it for 10 minutes? Because it felt like a carbon copy of BC2. Like I said, we have our own opinions but don't freak out and talk down to me when I state mine.
  13. Jul 20, 2010
    Well when you say I just played it for 10 minutes that doesnt make you look that great when saying its not that great of a game and thats its the same as BC2. Since in 10 minutes your not going to go to much into the gameplay. I beta test a game about once a month, Of course its going to borrow some of the BC2 aspects like the engine and type of modes, but on its own its a very different game than BC2. You needed to give it more than 10 minutes. Mw2 was good when it was first launched but when people started hacking and exploting it got bad. I like my realism in games when it comes to regards in weapons and why one side has better weapons than the other. It makes it that much more fun because you have to change the way you play and go about things when using the sub par weapons.
  14. Aug 8, 2008
    if I wanna be so pro(ur so noob) I'll play a video game

People play these games for FUN, not realism, if you want realism try Airsoft....or sign up and get shot at it, airsoft is just a touch safer.
    Now someone troll with a Paintball>airsoft post so we can derail this thread of topic like a RAAAAGGEEEE TTTRRRAAAAIIINNNN.

I've noticed for a while thread go off topic and end up a ragefest in a few posts. so here's bob saget. Bob saget ladies and gentlemen.
  15. Aug 13, 2010
    Again should i sell mw2 and cod4 and bc2 for this? Anyone?
  16. Nov 23, 2007
    I would not sell any game for it haha. Honestly just wait for it to be released and see a review before buying.