Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Medal of Honor Warfighter

Discussion in Gaming started by Badgriuel, Mar 10, 2012

1. Jul 20, 2010
    • Jan 8, 2012
      I loved the campaign on MoH, can't wait for this.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Wish the previous MoH Campaign was a little bit longer, and I don't understand why online went to shit almost instantly.... it was better than COD multiplayer IMO.
    • Jul 20, 2010
      The multiplayer went to shit because people couldn't handle the hardcore aspect of it where you get shot like once or twice and you one dead son of a bitch. They are keeping that for this multiplayer so I'm happy and its using the Frostbite 2 engine
    • Jan 8, 2012
    • Jan 10, 2009
      like BF3 @s3th. the engine that runs the game
    • Jan 5, 2007
      Huh... I seem to recall something about them announcing that the previous Medal of Honor would be the final one in the franchise. Since it's EA though, I guess they're just going to keep trying to milk it for more money.:confused:
    • Jan 8, 2012
      Even though I hate EA just because they go their seperate ways and made Origin trying to be different because they can't stand the fact of using steam. I am willing to purchase it just because I love MoH so much. On a side note it would be awesome if they would just stop being so stubborn, and let steam help them out. Origin = just more bullshit I really don't need to play games -_-.
    • Jan 5, 2007
      I believe EA's PC title sales have actually started to go down since they removed all titles from Steam and started making things Origin exclusive. They're shooting themselves in the foot with this but they're too greedy to go back on it. Pretty much the only people actually using Origin are either diehard fans of whatever title is on it, or people who don't know the story of why EA did it.
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Or people who don't care about using origin lol. It's no skin off my back :razz:
    • Feb 18, 2011
      Ahahahaaa I just watched the trailer nosound while my teacher was playing the song 'Mad World' and it was epic.

Gonna pre-order it soon :grin:
    • Feb 20, 2011
      I wasn't too keen on the multi-player because it just felt like a watered down version of Bad Company 2.