Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Menu bar wont close on pleague fest.com

Discussion in Help Desk started by Richard420, Jan 4, 2012

1. Dec 2, 2011
    This wont go away and i can sign out restart my comp its weird.
    ive tryed clearing my cookies and cache. nada.
    My Profile
    My Settings
    My Content
    Messenger (0)
    Manage Friends
    Manage Ignored Users
    Purchase Paid Subscription
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    why do you want it to go away? It could be saved via a session in SQL or server-side cache, I don't know how IPB handles its user sessions.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    There is an arrow on the screen you should click to do that for you. If you cant see whats in the screenshot you either have a bad web browser or an outdated one. Before we come to that conclusion click on whats circled. If it didn't work download chrome or if you are using it already update it. I remember having problems with the forums using IE9.
  4. Dec 2, 2011
    Shut up lol im not using ie9 i am using mozilla. But ill give Chrome A try. and when i click that arrow it redirects me to the homepage.
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    make sure you aren't using noscript or anything that's blocking javascript (ensure javascript is enabled in FF options)
  6. Dec 6, 2011
    I had the same problem but only for a little bit (around 2 days). After a couple restarts it stopped doing that. Maybe some type of bug?
  7. Dec 2, 2011
    Yeah it happens on another browser.