Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

meow free donator competition :3

Discussion in Setup an Event started by meowlady, Mar 9, 2013

which day would you like it to happen?

friday 12 vote(s) 75.0%
saturday 2 vote(s) 12.5%
sunday 2 vote(s) 12.5%
  1. Feb 12, 2013
    i would like to offer up to 2 free donator. the event will take place on ze_lila_panic where there are 8 levels. Each level rewards the player with 100 point. I would be using a combination of teamwork and the number of level you won for this event. The levels are straighforward and consist of basic Zombie Escape element such as items, hold point, a boss, and escape. Each level you win gives you a chance to choose a number from 1-500. This will only be for any wins that is above 3 rounds. For example if you win 3 rounds you get 3 number to post, 4 round gives you 4 number....8 rounds gives you 8 number to post.
    If you aren't able to get to 3 rounds win under your belt and you have more than 20 points which is possible to get by killing someone you will be able to get a chance to post 1 number. This is for those who weren't able to win a round but fought bravely and held for their comrades but sadly fell.

it would be this week end and i would need some judges for watching who play as a team the most any volonteer? :3
    people will need a screenshot of their score and be registered on the forum to have a chance to win and for safety who_er will record everything of the event

please do not make it official yet :3 also there will be a bonus of 3 number to the person playing the most as a team worker that person will be voted with the judges and me

time would be at 7 pm EST
    • Like x 2
    • Good Idea x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
      meowlady, Mar 9, 2013 Last edited by meowlady, Mar 12, 2013
    • Dec 6, 2011
        Brett, Mar 9, 2013 Last edited by Brett, Mar 9, 2013
      • Feb 12, 2013
        maybe a mother zombie who get me would get the price? :3
        meowlady, Mar 9, 2013 Last edited by meowlady, Mar 9, 2013
      • Oct 29, 2010

GO.

Also, no Mako. People who defend on the bridge at the end usually get shafted--especially in tight sephiroth duels--because the survivors who reach the bunker first usually do not have the courtesy to hold the door for their teammates.
        • Informative Informative x 1
          meeko, Mar 9, 2013 Last edited by meeko, Mar 9, 2013
        • Sep 8, 2012
        • Oct 29, 2010

I've seen Gangstalicious get betrayed by his teammates more times than I remember when in fact he was the one who often guaranteed their safety.

A Brett teamwork competition is in order again. . .
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • May 31, 2012
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
            • Feb 12, 2013
              shotgun round? like first one to kill someone with a shotgun?
            • Mar 4, 2012
              Shotgun and glocks with all CTs drugged. Person with most kills and survives the longest as CT wins.
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Jul 8, 2012
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Apr 1, 2012
                  ZM mode in stock CS: S maps (de_dust2 and de_dust) but with ZE server settings

or playing ze_avp while blindfolded
                  see who's the last human to stay alive
                  • Like Like x 2
                  • Feb 12, 2013
                    haha thats a good idea! we blind everyone and last human alive win :3

or we do a LOTR even we play all the lotr and whoever collect the most score after all of them win ? :3
                  • Mar 4, 2012
                    That's almost too based off of luck. Glocks and shotguns while drugged is a better determinant of skill IMO.
                    • Informative Informative x 1
                    • Dec 6, 2011
                      All of this seems to be "who can solo the best as a try-hard and fuck over their teammates", when it should be, "who can survive as well as be the best team player". Just throwing that out there.
                      • Agree Agree x 3
                      • Mar 4, 2012
                        Well my rationale was that if you're trying to get kills with a glock and shotgun you pretty much have to defend and not simply run back constantly and to get the most kills you need to survive as long as possible throughout the round and since everyone is drugged people will need others to cover them even more than normal.
                      • Feb 12, 2013
                        im thinking about maybe doing it on lila panic and whoever win 3 round get 3 number whoever win 4 round get 4 number and so on and whoever has 20 or more point get 1 number(that only apply if they didnt win atleast 3 round) and i will randomly pick number between 1-500 and whoever has same number win ! whoever caught not working as a team will be out and whoever glitching point will be out too :3 i will need some judge and we will debate who has been working as a team the most and such and award that person 3 more number (top3 person will get this bonus or just 1 person idk) they must be registered on forum to be elligible to this competition. what do you guys think ?
                        meowlady, Mar 9, 2013 Last edited by meowlady, Mar 9, 2013
                      • Jun 11, 2012
                        bump. Check OP for new edit. This wasn't getting any traffic so I bumped it.

Call me Mr. Bumper because I bump. But it's ok, they aren't necro bump. All my bumps are fresh from the sea.
                      • Nov 11, 2011
                        Thank you for doing this meowlady :smile:
                        • Agree Agree x 1
                        • Feb 11, 2012
                          ik a bit off topic but wat example are you making of me? that i dont hold the door? or wat meeko said. lol
                          And good idea kittens :grin:
                        • Nov 11, 2011