Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Merry Christmas?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by cuttylicious, Dec 15, 2015

Will you attempt to help others for the holidays?

Poll closed Dec 25, 2015.
YES! 5 vote(s) 62.5%
I will Try 3 vote(s) 37.5%
  1. Oct 24, 2015
    Christmas is around the corner and I wanted to try and ask everyone to maybe give to the less fortunate and or just give an act of kindness to someone that needs it. Every time around this year there are many individuals that don't have it as good as the next person. It doesn't necessarily have to be anything that has to do with money, gifts etc. Try being a better person all around, giving more compliments, being generous etc. Like I stated before many individuals don't have the best lives and a simple act of kindness or gesture could go a long way during the holidays. Some don't have family, some are homeless and around these times they feel even more left out. So I encourage everyone that reads this to go out and spread positive vibes!
    The reason for this thread is the fact i recently helped someone out in a situation and when i saw the immense gratitude they had, I then realized how much you can impact someone's life with the smallest things.

-The Revolution will be televised
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Nov 29, 2012
      I always try to help people, especially the homeless. Recently took someone in who was homeless and helped them get their life together enough to be able to find a home and a job.
      ( why I was inactive for a bit tbh)
      People should do more acts of kindness, not just around the holidays either. Makes me sad how cruel people can be towards each other, and treat homeless people like they aren't even human. :frown:
      Good on you for helping someone out <3
      • Friendly Friendly x 3
      • Winner Winner x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Oct 24, 2015
        Good on you Rayne and I agree with being a generous person always, not just around the holidays. That's why i try to attend "feed the homeless" when i have time and am an advocate of helping out veterans with problems. I always had respect for you but it just went higher after finding out this information. I truly feel if more people spread positive vibes and become more generous people, it can become infectious and this is all im trying to accomplish. Making change one person at a time!
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Jan 25, 2014
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Jun 17, 2014
            You should always try to do what's right, I'm always willing to help or talk to anyone in need to my very best ability. Everyone deserves to be treated equally no mater the situation is. We ALL bleed the same color.

If you meet someone in need of anything you could maybe provide to help them get back up on their feet, You should take that opportunity to do a good deed for them. You may just make the positive impact that dramatically changes a life for the better.

Selflessness is a great characteristic to express that always puts contagious & positive vibes in the air. Don't ever be afraid to give more than you get, It's one of the most commendable thing you could do as a human being. If someone needs it more than you, just put your wants aside and give them what they need. There's no better feeling in the world then knowing that the goodness of your heart, morals, and priorities make positive impact(s) on their lives.

If ANYONE here EVER needs someone to talk to, good advice, a good ear, conversation, or even just shoulder to lean on... PLEASE don't hesitate a second to contact me personally as soon as possible. I'd MUCH rather help you then having to sit back and watch someone stress themselves out.

I am ALWAYS more than happy to help you guys out to the best of my Bapple Ability, no matter what your situation may be. I won't be talking to you as Level 3 Admin, I'll be putting down my administrator role for a moment as we talk

If you do want to, I'll be talking to you as myself, with my REAL personality, beliefs & morals. Mainly so we can have a more understanding conversation with each other on a personal basis. I don't judge anyone, Our conversation stays between you & I. All I'm wanting is to help you find a solution that helps to the best of my abilities.

I hope each and every one of you have a SAFE blessed Holiday Season no matter what! Stay positive, make new sentimental memories, And remember where your hearts at.

"There's a want, and there's a need, There's history between"

- Brandon (Bapple)
            • Like Like x 1
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
              Brandon, Dec 17, 2015 Last edited by Bapple, Dec 17, 2015