Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Mexican Candy! Pt. 2!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Dani, Mar 22, 2013

1. Sep 14, 2008
    Picture 108 Picture 107 Picture 106 Picture 104 Picture 103 Picture 102 Picture 101 Picture 100 Picture 99 Picture 98 Picture 97 Picture 96 Picture 95 Picture 105 Ty Taters for everything! I love it all! :grin:
    • Like Like x 5
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
      Dani, Mar 22, 2013 Last edited by Dani, Mar 22, 2013
    • Dec 6, 2011
      What is this? Plaguefest Gaming & Candy Smuggling Community? I want in on this!
      • Like x 1
      • Agree x 1
      • Funny x 1
      • Friendly x 1
      • Artistic x 1
      • Mar 12, 2008

Recently it has. I originally sent dharkk some and I was able to send dani a small package as well
      • Jun 11, 2012
        I think this is Plaguefest version of Reddit Gift exchange. I'm sending snow to anybody who wants. It will be package to respect the snow temperature (read a Ziploc bag and some ice in there to keep it cool for days)
        • Like Like x 1
        • Dec 6, 2011
          I'll pay full price to get me some Mexican Candy, since I have no boobs or vagina.... at least not that I know of.
        • Mar 4, 2012
          Guide for male creation of boobs and vagina:

• Oct 29, 2010
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Mar 12, 2008
            Lots of it is available on amazon too. I can help with advice on what's good if you plan to go that route. Most places for $10 you can get a huge (40 piece) pack of Sandia paletas (watermelon and chili suckers, the god-tier of mexican confections).

I can't send anything for a while, dani was my "last customer" so-to-speak.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Sep 14, 2008
            • Sep 6, 2010
              Actually I never tried Mexican sweets, they are not sold much around here..
            • May 31, 2012
              I'm gonna buy some when I get home... and some abuelitas chocolate to make some hot chocolate :grin:
            • Jan 14, 2013
              Oh my gosh your blanket looks so amazingly comfortable for some reason. Its all I could focus on
            • Sep 14, 2008
              lol Wanna know something? That's not a blanket. That's my bed sheet :grin:
            • Mar 4, 2012

Also I should start a Wisconsin cheese thread and start shipping it to everyone on the forums.
            • Sep 14, 2008
              Not alpaca lol, but they are fleece and OMG I love cheese! :grin:
            • Mar 4, 2012
              Lol just taking a guess based off of your sig. I've actually had the pleasure of sheering an alpaca once. And yeah the cheese here is pretty good haha.
            • Jul 8, 2012
            • Mar 4, 2012
              Lol Wisconsin cheese thread let's goooo!!!!! We should meet up at Mar's Cheese Castle lol.
            • Jul 8, 2012
              Haha cheese curds for sure. Idk where that is
              Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
            • Nov 11, 2011
              • Funny Funny x 1