Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

mg_ghosts_cave

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Ghost, May 20, 2011

1. May 14, 2011
    This is my new map. It is set in a cave and if full of fun and surprises. I am currently about a third of the way through the map. This map tries to kill you so if you die thats it. I think it is better than my old map that you might have played. mg_ghosts_course . there are some screen shots of what i have done so far. If you have any ideas for levels in this map feel free to tell me or add me on steam: deadfire19 . The release should be in about 2 - 3 weeks. No promises :razz: . To see images follow this link http://profile.imageshack.us/user/Ghost_1995/images/tag/mgghostscave
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
    • Apr 14, 2011
      good work m8. just work on texturs and a bit of detail. u be star in no time :smile: good luck and welcome to plague fest
    • May 14, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 21, 2007
        nice. looking forward to the final product, I can test it on pf when its final
      • May 14, 2011
        sure. josh organised a small test yesterday with what i have done so far. add me on steam @ deadfire19 and i can invite u to the final test. :razz:
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1