Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

mg_ghosts_multigame

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Ghost, Mar 2, 2012

What do you prefer in a map?

Design 3 vote(s) 17.6%
Gameplay 14 vote(s) 82.4%
Amount of Levels 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. May 14, 2011
    I'm making a multi game map with about 16 games in it. It will have 4 categories in it and 4 mini games from each category.

If anyone has any ideas for a minigame under these categories please let me know and if i include it I will give you credits.

Knife
    Underwater Knife
    Low Grav Knife
    *EDIT* Climb Knife
    ?

Team (4 player per team min)
    Course (Pressing buttons at the same time)
    Balance Beam
    *EDIT* Course (Flash Bang)
    ?

Skill

Speed Ice Skate
    Scout (Moving Targets)
    Water Climb (Race)
    ?

Fun
    Roulette Idea by Josh
    RunBitchRun (remake)
    PacMan
    ?

If you guys have any ideas or want to change any of the maps please tell me. You are the people who will be playing the map in the end so I want to make it as well suited for you as well as possible.

You can also PM me @ deadfire19

Thanks

2012-03-02_00001
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 15, 2011
      I like how Gameplay gets all the votes. XD

This sounds awesome! Can't wait to see it released. ^^

As for a knife game, how about A climb/course knife thing? Dunno. Just mashing things together. :razz:
    • Aug 18, 2006
      As far as the poll goes, I believe that all of the options should be balanced...
    • Feb 1, 2011

Knives:
      - Throwing knives! I dunno if this is possible to accomplish with a map alone - I've seen it as a mod and its lots of fun. You press G or whatever with a knife out and it shoots out with a little trail!

Skill:
      - Bhop? :3

Team:
      - Gun round for sure. Something like pistols, or snipers, or a just a buyzone. I think every multigame map benefits from at least one shoot-em-up round.

Dunno about fun. I'll post back or edit this if I get creative and think of something out-of-the-box :grin:
    • Jul 28, 2011
    • May 15, 2011

Also for Skill, how about just a regular climb? Lots of people like climb.
    • Aug 1, 2011
      I fucking love climb. Climb would be a really good generic to go with. Slide is too, maybe an obstacle map as well.
      Oh who am I kidding, I just say those cause I'm good at them :razz:
    • May 14, 2011

Its an idea for the course where you stab yourself but I'm worried about people not completing it but rather going for kills. But it is a very good idea so thanks. The voting was always gunna be gameplay imo because css isnt a very visual game. Lots of levels would just mean the bad ones would not be played. Just made the vote because I can. :razz:

@Ray

Why didnt you vote for something else than :razz: . Because of the nature if cs:s i think people prioritize gameplay.

@dillinger

Throwing knifes would make loads of glitches so I don't think its worth it. I've seen it as a mod on gun game but because its a mod its much more stable than in a map. Bhop is too much of a you can do it or you cant but if there are no other idea i will do it. Bhop ends in seconds for the pros while noobs struggle with level 1. The Buy-zone i will probably do but what sort of map should it be with a buy-zone. I was thinking mini smee_tower but what do other think? please post idea for a buy-zone map.

@everyonewhovoted

Thanks for voting
    • May 14, 2011

I think I might combine the kill each other course with climb do climb with knifes. Tell me what you think.

I will leave bhop till the last map I make and i will ask beta testers if they want bhop.
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 14, 2011

A course. Everyone starts with a flash bang. The cts and ts have the same course mirrored on either side of a wall. You can throw you flash bang over at any time if you want to stall the other team. The course kills you. First one to the end wins.

What do you think?
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jun 23, 2011
          That sounds amazing :O
        • May 14, 2011
          A section of the team flash bang race map. I May re-texture later "on-request" from beta testers

2012-03-06_00001
        • May 14, 2011
          The spawn. Maybe requires some more work but for now its almost complete.

2012-03-10_00001