Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

mg_HnS_Office_Assault

Discussion in Completed Maps started by Tony Montana, Jun 12, 2012

1. Dec 2, 2011
    Well, I think you miss under stood me. Could you make it on 1 map like allinone mg?
    Or still No.
    And change GG To hide and seek?
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    • Dec 2, 2011
    • Jul 13, 2012
      hey im having a problem, in my server i cant play it.
      when i choose a prop, the map doesn't teleport hidders to hide in the map, they stay on the prop room and cant join the map
      do u know y?
    • Jul 4, 2011
      You are most likely running some kind of trails/hats plugin that gives players targetnames. There's a filtered teleport at the selection area, when you pick a knife up you are given a targetname which allows you to get teleported. The map runs fine on all servers I've tested it on so it must be a server related issue.
    • Jul 13, 2012
      it has no !store or something like that, nut we have a own plugin to give knivez, its a JB server, i tried to disable hosties and ct are losing hp when shoot.
      i'll try to disable the auto knives, thank u for the attention.

i'll come back here to more informations if necessary :grin:

oh another question, when i was playing this map (not in my server), a t(hiding) camp in ct spawn and then he explode and the game says "KABOOOM" and all of the cts were 35 hp. how can i do that?
    • May 14, 2011
      As game is based on picking up the knife and the prop is parented to the knife, if you gave everyone a knife at the start it would break the map, there's yours problem.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
      • Jun 8, 2017
        Sorry for this, but does anyone still have this map?
        Can't find it anywhere.
        The only one I have is the Office one.
      • Jun 4, 2006