Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

mg_ig_ace_course

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by Haplo, Jun 23, 2011

1. Apr 4, 2009
    The map mg_ig_ace_course was removed due to a bug that crashes the server the mapper has stated that he will not be fixing it so it's gone for good.
  2. May 15, 2011

You have a wealth of mappers here on Plague Fest you could ask to do it.

For an edit you don't need the original creator. Just some chump.

Depending on whether or not people actually want the map or what the glitch is, I'd be happy to do it.

But if no one likes the map then why bother.
  3. Sep 14, 2008
    That's too bad. That map was one of our more popular ones. I've never had it crash on me when I play it..hmm
  4. Sep 25, 2010
    Acehigh mentioned that he is going to make a different version of this. So I don't know if it's worth putting in the effort to fix the issue.
  5. May 15, 2011

Well if he's doing a new version. Then yes.

That would be silly.
  6. Mar 31, 2010
  7. Jul 14, 2010
    he told me he is never going to update it lol. maybe he meant make a new map but recreate this one?
  8. May 21, 2011
    Same here ):
  9. Apr 18, 2011
    I respectfully decline!! Can't we get someone to fix it?
  10. Jan 27, 2011
    yeah last night he joined the server when we were on it cuz matt was messing with acehigh. he said he was going to be making a v2 of it and would be totally different. so basically it seems like he's doing a whole new version
  11. May 15, 2011
    If Ace is going to recreate it I see no reason to fix it.

Even if it is a little different it's still the same basic idea.

Look at it more as an... update.
  12. Apr 14, 2011
    hi guys. thanks alot for the nice comments.

the bug it self is spaming e in some players of the map. this crash bug only came to my info about 1 week ago.

the reason im not doing a fix, the map has been out more then half a year. and i dont see a huge reason to fix it. however, due to so many people loving/hating the map i might fix it oneday once i have some free time

as for any one else wanting to do a fix thats fine i can even give him/her the vmt for it.

the v2 i spoke of is going to be a new map and 100% new its going to be the same theme and same ish music with more wtf and fun traps with some really art deco shit going on.

i like to say a big thanks to every one thats played liked loved huged and raped on my maps. means alot :smile:
  13. Jan 21, 2011
    Can't wait for v2. Ace course was the first course map I actually liked.
  14. Apr 14, 2011
    ahh bless i give you a hug if you didnt live hunderds of miles away from me, and i was a girl. :smile:x