Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

mg_justacourse_v2

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Si˚, Apr 3, 2012

1. May 5, 2011
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
      Hevn, Apr 3, 2012 Last edited by yah00, Apr 17, 2012
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Nice. Keep it up yahoo. You are a good mapper.
    • May 14, 2011
      good work. The sort of map that is trendy now-a-days is just a straight out race. Make a side challenge where you release everyone at the same time and they race along a slightly shorter course. That would be fun.
    • Nov 16, 2011
      Looks very fun! nao go finish it. im getting bored of lego and office :@
    • Dec 2, 2011
      Yes i agree but someone should make a Choice course map Like Path a or path b all leads to c. I would enjoy that one way for players that might know how to bhop or something stupid like that.
    • May 14, 2011
      Its is very hard to get a course like that to be right. Hence it has never been done. All routes should be equal and that is impossible.
    • Apr 4, 2012
      whats the theme? this map is going to be horrible without a theme
    • May 5, 2011
      The theme is..."Just a Course" trust me its more of a theme then beast course lol
    • May 14, 2011
      mg_ghosts_course had the best theme you cant beat the theme on that :razz:
    • May 5, 2011
      haha well once i get the hang of making lots of maps I can start coming up with better themes then a piece of cloth with holes :wink:
    • May 14, 2011
      What's nice is, or at least this is how i make maps, is to make the skeleton of the map in nodraw and then when you've finished the section of your map, then slowly and accurately shade in the map with textures. It also hurts less that way if you need to re-texture because you just turn everything back into nodraw and start to process all over again. Its so nice to see your map come to life when you texture it

*EDIT* I've just had a look at your spawn and tbh it looks amazing. I'm always hopeless with aesthetics and interior design.
      *EDIT2* I actually read your original post this time. I would recommend a waterfall going into a pool from a hole in the ceiling, then the waterfall dropping down through a slit into the bottom floor. I could help you with the mapping part behind it if you need.
    • Ghost
      This message by Ghost has been removed from public view. Deleted by Ghost1995, Apr 5, 2012, Reason: surpossed to be an edit.
      Apr 5, 2012
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Omg don't you ever give good replies? Yahoo is working fine on the map. If you think the map is horrible, go make a better one.Your replies so far have been all negative.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Apr 4, 2012
        This message by Super Mario has been removed from public view. Deleted by Super Mario, Apr 5, 2012.
        Apr 5, 2012
      • Oct 17, 2011
        I don't care about map themes.I care aBout how good they are in gameplay.This looks like a fun course map so far and yes my friend, I had to spill it out and say that your replies are all being bad to people. Yahoo is my friend, so I had to say it and mapping is not easy especially mg maps.
      • Apr 4, 2012
        aw i cant stay mad at you, you cute little-fat furball! A pooh pooh! :clap:
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • May 14, 2011
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • May 5, 2011
            Ok so now the beta is in test guys, hopefully its an enjoyable map and not so hard like other courses :grin:
          • May 14, 2011
          • Jul 28, 2011

I usually leave mg server when a course map comes on, but I might have to stick around for this one :razz:
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • May 5, 2011
              Now the time is come, My map has been released and hopefully its stable ^^ Enjoy
              • Like Like x 1
              • Mapping King Mapping King x 1